GOAT retires again

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: GOAT retires again

Postby mykc14 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:07 pm

Aseahawkfan wrote:
Dom Trady's face is wrapped in cloth bandages. He sounds like Tom Brady, but swears he is Dom Trady. He feels he can lead the 49ers to a championship because he loves football. He's been playing football in Europe for France for most of his career.

Only those who have watched The Office will maybe get this reference.

Ha- he must have been a burn victim.
mykc14
Legacy

Postby trents » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:59 pm

Brady files retirement papers: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 237402002/

The article points out that this does not mean he can't unretire and after March 15 he becomes a free agent and can sign with any team. Do you foresee him making that kind of a move?
trents
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:14 pm

trents wrote:Brady files retirement papers: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 237402002/

The article points out that this does not mean he can't unretire and after March 15 he becomes a free agent and can sign with any team. Do you foresee him making that kind of a move?

Nope. He'd be the butt of every joke on the internet and the subject of an SNL skit, and I think he knows that.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby ACES 13 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:05 pm

To me it's a waste of time and stupid to debate what he's going to do. I'm personally trying not to be thinking about it and or caring about it. It seems to me that he's left his family because he's married to the game and I don't think that's the best way to behave when you repeatedly told your wife you would retire and spend more quality time with the fam! Show some respect for your wife and your kids! I would think they should be a priority at this point?!?

Not for me to say but an observation.
ACES 13
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum