Pete Carroll

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Pete Carroll

Postby Oly » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:07 am

I was reading the MMQB just now (I know, I know) and it talked about Dirk Koetter as a possible coach of the year candidate for getting the Bucs to...wait for it...5-5! Good coaching this year, sure, but not coach of the year.

That got me thinking why PC hasn't won this award. Belicheck is the only coach you can really say is better than Carroll, but both have the same number of SB wins in the past 5 years. We often talk about the golden age of Seahawks football being now, and I think that Carroll has been the main reason why. I have no clue why "coach of the year" has to go to a surprising team, because it's a damn shame that Carroll hasn't won.
Oly
Legacy

Re: Pete Carroll

Postby Vegaseahawk » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:37 am

I never thought much about this, but it's true. PC has created a winning culture in Seattle with his vibrant, positive, energetic style. I'd love to see him get recognition for the job he has done.
Vegaseahawk
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:02 pm

That neither he nor Schneider have ever won the award for their respective position is horse crap, plain and simple. Bruce Arians won one of the years it should have been Pete. #sportsHATEBA I really don't get it.... especially with bold moves like Fant. Whatever, we can take the Lombardi.
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:10 am

I couldn't give two hoots in hell. Just give me the Lombardi.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum