So much for our backloaded schedule

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: So much for our backloaded schedule

Postby Hawktawk » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:54 am

I agree with sis. Its early. We could wind up the season with 7 wins if the offense doesn't improve asap. On their game seattle can beat anyone, anywhere. Lets get some Ws and try to stay in the 2 hole and worry about the next season when it gets here.
The Cowboys could always take a swan dive into the slag heap too. Any given day.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 am

1-2 since you started the thread RD!!!!! :D :D :D :D
We could be 12-0 going up against 0-12 and I always am afraid.
Any given sunday. Thank goodness the Rams are a home thursday
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 am

At least we don't have a QB controversy like Dallas all of a sudden although a couple of more stinkers like that we might...
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:36 am

And the schedule is still weak. I heard Tony Dungy telling everyone that we're still the favorite to take the #2 seed even though Detroit is 1/2 game ahead of us because our last 3 games are against by far the weakest teams of any SB.

I really don't think this is a SB team and it might end up being the worst team we've fielded since 2011. The fact that we couldn't capitalize on this weak schedule is evidence of this team's impotence. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Oh, and by the way, I'm still flying my #12 flag, although I readjusted it to fly upside down, the international distress signal, hoping that I can straighten it out by Friday morning.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:50 am

Ok LOL the flag seemed to work last year so go for it.
I agree the schedule is indeed weak now and Seattle has two at home.I never thought the last 3 would be easy including Carolina.It shows what I know.
Assuming they win Thursday and I do they get 10 days to prepare for what would be an emotionally gutted AZ team with very little to play for.
Same deal with the pathetic whiners. If Seattle cant go a minimum of 2-1 here they aren't going to do much in the postseason.
It is now time.This particular team definitely needs some home games in the postseason.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum