Official Seahawks vs Packers GAME Thread

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Official Seahawks vs Packers GAME Thread

Postby HumanCockroach » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:22 pm

I nominate Freese for player of the game.
Last edited by HumanCockroach on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:35 pm

DallasHawk wrote:disgusting effort, let the excuses begin...

Welcome to The Shack, Dallas. Too bad your initiation is on such a horrid performance.

If you knew anything about me, you'd know that I would be the last poster in here to make excuses.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby DallasHawk » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Thanks River, been on here for awhile, just don't post to often, as you can see. I meant that the players and coaches would have the excuses. I know Russell always says its on him, but its time to stop it and get better. is Shermy's statement that the NFL is no longer fun resonating in the locker room by their play?
God, we need a new offensive coordinator. I know this is a dead horse subject, but still true...
DallasHawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:04 pm

DallasHawk wrote:Thanks River, been on here for awhile, just don't post to often, as you can see. I meant that the players and coaches would have the excuses. I know Russell always says its on him, but its time to stop it and get better. is Shermy's statement that the NFL is no longer fun resonating in the locker room by their play?
God, we need a new offensive coordinator. I know this is a dead horse subject, but still true...

Yea, Bevell is everybody's whipping boy, and most times I find myself sympathetic to those calling for a new OC. But Bevell's not the one that turned the ball over 6 times.

This is the absolute worst overall team performance since Pete took over. There was nothing whatsoever that a true Seahawk fan can draw from this game and remain positive. Nothing.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby DallasHawk » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:29 pm

I agree on the total team fail, but I believe we need a new scheme from the coaches. the plays we at home can see coming is awful. maybe a new OC and coaches under him would benefit us, such as a new receivers coach. our guys are hardly ever open or get any kind of separation.
DallasHawk
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Freese looked good :lol: ..... McEvoy continues to make plays, Kam looked pretty good, Rawls still looked decent, the line played fairly well. There's positives, but not many that jump out at you.

A friend of mine swears by a late season arse kicking loss to focus his team, maybe, it works in our favor...
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby MackStrongIsMyHero » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:43 pm

I hope you are right, HC, but it is so disappointing. I still can't get over how there was zero pass rush. Rogers had 5+ seconds numerous times. Should happen with all the D Line healthy.
MackStrongIsMyHero
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum