NFC playoffs games

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

NFC playoffs games

Postby Johnny B » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Anybody else excited that San Fran and Green Bay have to play each other? I think those two teams could cause problems for Seattle.
Johnny B
Legacy

Re: NFC playoffs games

Postby HawkWow » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Johnny B wrote:Anybody else excited that San Fran and Green Bay have to play each other? I think those two teams could cause problems for Seattle.

Do we definitely play the winner of that game?? I am getting conflicting reports, some involving name calling, LOL. Damn it's good to be #1..let the others fight it out.

I just told the neighbor..."sure, I'm rooting for your 9ers....or the Packers...whatever". That disrespect of her 9ers makes her chicken crazy.
HawkWow
Legacy

Postby Johnny B » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:56 pm

We would unless the saints win, then we host the saints. Just want the 49ers or pack out first round
Johnny B
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:58 pm

We play the lowest remaining seed left after the WC rd, #4, 5, or 6.
The Saints are #6 and will go into the winner of Dallas/Philly (winner being #3).
#5 SF @ #4 GB.

The Seahawks aren't playing at their peak, but they are good enough to beat any of those teams. The 49ers are better than the Packers, IMO, but will be playing their 2nd straight road game after today's win in AZ. The Saints would be hosed in Philly, but could beat the Cowboys in Dallas if it works out that way.
Zorn76
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum