Seahawks Sirius Training Camp Tour Date

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Seahawks Sirius Training Camp Tour Date

Postby Agent 86 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Well, I always like to pass along this info each year for those that listen to NFL Radio on Sirius/XM.

Their training camp tour has started, and they will be visiting the Seahawks on Monday August 17 from 12:00-4:00 PST.

Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller are hosting at the facility in Renton.

For those that are new to Sirius/XM, this segment is a great listen. It will contain interviews with Pete and John, and then 4 or 5 players, guessing it will be RW3, RS25, ET29, and JG88 in the mix for sure. Pat and Jim will also give their take on how camp is going, who they think will make an impact of some of the lesser known players, and how they see the season shaping up.

Enjoy the show, I will probably bump this on the morning of.
Agent 86
Legacy

Re: Seahawks Sirius Training Camp Tour Date

Postby RiverDog » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:13 pm

Agent 86 wrote:Well, I always like to pass along this info each year for those that listen to NFL Radio on Sirius/XM.

Their training camp tour has started, and they will be visiting the Seahawks on Monday August 17 from 12:00-4:00 PST.

Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller are hosting at the facility in Renton.

For those that are new to Sirius/XM, this segment is a great listen. It will contain interviews with Pete and John, and then 4 or 5 players, guessing it will be RW3, RS25, ET29, and JG88 in the mix for sure. Pat and Jim will also give their take on how camp is going, who they think will make an impact of some of the lesser known players, and how they see the season shaping up.

Enjoy the show, I will probably bump this on the morning of.

I listen to the Sirius XM segment "Moving the Chains" that you refer to, but usually not until the season starts. Good stuff.
RiverDog
Legacy

Re: Seahawks Sirius Training Camp Tour Date

Postby Agent 86 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:20 am

Doh!.....I went in just now to bump the thread and remind everyone to listen in today, and found out I totally missed the boat. The Seahawks segment aired yesterday as I previously mentioned, I had it in my head on the weekend that it aired on Tuesday.

If anyone listened in and can share any insight, let me know.....thanks.

Sorry 'bout that Chief....
Agent 86
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum