Bar B Q, Bangers, and Beer

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Bar B Q, Bangers, and Beer

Postby Rambo2014 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Ready here in MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New season and lots of victories is my hope.

Rams 13, Sea 11

Happy New Season
Rambo2014
Legacy

Re: Bar B Q, Bangers, and Beer

Postby Hawkstar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Hey Everyone, I hope you each enjoyed an awesome summer. (minus the Kam experience...)

I'm ready for the season as well! I took a much needed break after our final play last season ~ actually barely paid attention pre-draft. I'm fully charged and ready for another awesome season ~ hopefully we're hoisting the Lombardi in Santa Clara! To bad Harbaugh wont be around to witness it...

btw - I appreciate all the posts on here. I've been playing catch up!
Hawkstar
Legacy

Postby Hawktown » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:52 am

to think that some on this forum label rambo as a troll just for poking in with one liners, LMAO!!

Good luck Rambo!
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:09 am

I am a man of few words, but depending on outcome may say less or may say more. Looks to me like a game of two mediocre O-Lines against two Great D Lines! Which will snap first. You guys may have better tools on offense but Jeff does have a pocket of tricks, watch out and good luck.
Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:31 am

man................ does he. How many games have we lost to the Rams on some crazy trick play. At least 2 that I can think of, likely more. That was one of our best offensive outings last year, but the fake punt and that other fake punt........oye!

Nice to see a troll that doesn't make me sick.... hiya Rambo :twisted:
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby Agent 86 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:54 pm

The punt return for the TD in St.Louis last year goes down as the most "genious" play I have seen. Everything had to be performed correctly. The fakeout by the guy who pretended he was going to catch the ball was a sick sell job.

The fake punt at the end, blah, Hawks should have known that was coming. Fisher knew giving the ball back to RW3 at that point was going to equal a loss.
Agent 86
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum