Lets just say it...

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Lets just say it...

Postby Zorn76 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Point is, Kam's holdout is an issue all by itself.

Had we won Sunday, it wouldn't make it any less of a big deal.

The team needs him either way.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Anthony wrote:
yeah no sorry there were missed tackled by a lot of people, those stupid scripted plays, a dropped TD by "stone hand luke", and I can go on. If stone hands catches that TD we win, if some of the missed tackles are not missed we win, and those missed tackled were by dlineman and Lbs and some in the back field. So I do not think having Kam means we win. Would it help yeah but so would having Richardson. But does not mean we win.

Anthony - Two plays later Russell completed a Touchdown Pass to Jimmy Graham and on the next play Marshawn ran in a two point conversion;.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Anthony » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:15 am

savvyman wrote:

Anthony - Two plays later Russell completed a Touchdown Pass to Jimmy Graham and on the next play Marshawn ran in a two point conversion;.

Yeah I forgot just wish he would have caught it, and showed us je could.
Anthony
Legacy

Postby obiken » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:40 am

I agree winning makes it all hunky dory, but if this goes more than 6 games we are toast.
obiken
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:26 am

Anthony wrote:HumanCockroach said: "Wow, already with Wilson excuses Anthony, touch early. If Wilson delivers the ball in front of the receiver maybe he catches it, if Wilson walks in to a wide open endzone the who's fault it is becomes moot. Willson should have caught that ball, but Wilson should have thrown a better ball not one behind the receiver who is running the other way, or better yet, just jogged into the endzone and handed it to him.

I did not make one wilson excuse at all. In fact I did not mention Wilson you did. Sounds to me more like you want to rag on Wilson. Hmm You are right how dare anyone expect an NFL receive to catch a ball that hits him in his chest. How dare they. LOL

Yea, I was going to mention that, too. Anthony referred to Luke in another thread as "stone hands". Typical RW excuse making that we've come to expect from Anthony as that's a pretty harsh characterization for not catching a poorly thrown ball. It was behind him, Luke had to turn around and while falling down, make the catch. Yes, Luke should have caught it, especially considering that he's a pass catching tight end, but no way was it a gimme as Anthony has suggested. And as HC pointed out, RW likely made a poor decision to throw it in the first place, although it was a little hard to tell if the defender had an angle on him or not from the replays I saw. My impression was that if RW had put his head down and made a break for the pylon, he would have scored. There's less uncertainty on a run vs. a pass, fewer things can go wrong, so all things being equal, I would have much rather seen Russell make a break for the goal line. Both players had only themselves to blame for not converting on that play.

And as savvy pointed out, it was a moot point anyway as we scored a TD on that series.
RiverDog
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum