Normey

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Normey

Postby CascadeHawk » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 pm

I was just reading a post where Normey's name was brought up any I started to remember his posts.

Anyone remember the "walrus" post he made when Holgrem was coach, I think it was our Superbowl run in 05. Now that was vintage Normey! I wish I had saved it, I remember crying I laughed so hard.
CascadeHawk
Legacy

Re: Normey

Postby RiverDog » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:19 am

CascadeHawk wrote:I was just reading a post where Normey's name was brought up any I started to remember his posts.

Anyone remember the "walrus" post he made when Holgrem was coach, I think it was our Superbowl run in 05. Now that was vintage Normey! I wish I had saved it, I remember crying I laughed so hard.

Normey had his own ways, to say the least. He butchered the English language much like Archie used to butcher it. His grammar what horrendous, spelling almost non existent as spell check couldn't even figure out what the hell he was trying to say. I've never come across a character quite like him. As I mentioned in another thread, he reminded me of Jim Ignatowski of Taxi. Anyone remember by what name he used to call Lofa Tatupu? It was pretty damn funny, and I don't think it was intentional humor as no one could devise a routine like Normey's.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Feez » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:32 am

Normey, the real Normey, Vintage Normey was Golden. the last year or so of the PI there was a Normey but I never bought he was one in the same with the original Normey. I have to admit to not knowing what the hell he was talking about a large portion of the time but when he did make sense the comedy value was through the roof.
Feez
Legacy

Postby PasadenaHawk » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Yeah, can't forget that guy. On of a kind!
PasadenaHawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum