Despite losses Seattle predicted to wi SB

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Despite losses Seattle predicted to wi SB

Postby politicalfootball » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:14 pm

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... super-bowl

They just have to get back to the level they were at when we won it all.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Re: Despite losses Seattle predicted to wi SB

Postby depaashaas » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 pm

You do realize that's a article from February 1st right? They have dropped to 15/1 in vegas at the moment
depaashaas
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:34 pm

OK my bag but what I said was true we just have to get back to the level we were at when we won the SB.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby depaashaas » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:22 pm

No worries, and you are right all they have to do is win from here on out. Not sure if that will happen but hopefully everyone from coaches to players have learned from last six weeks and get their $h1t together and they go 12-4 into playoffs
depaashaas
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Yeah even 11-5 would have us win a playoff spot I'm sure.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:03 am

if we do make it back, it's going to be a tougher road than in the past two years. unless something extremely unlikely happens, like us running the table and the Pack losing 4+ games, hfa is a pipe dream. both the falcons and cards are 5-0, so even a first round bye is going to require us to go something like 9-2 from here on out, and nothing I've seen yet has given me bubbling optimism that this team has what it takes to go on a run like that. At this point, I am highly doubtful about us getting back to the sb.

But haven't given up. Stranger things have happened. this is the nfl, which lives on the creed "on any given Sunday"
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:59 am

RiverDog wrote:if we do make it back, it's going to be a tougher road than in the past two years. unless something extremely unlikely happens, like us running the table and the Pack losing 4+ games, hfa is a pipe dream. both the falcons and cards are 5-0, so even a first round bye is going to require us to go something like 9-2 from here on out, and nothing I've seen yet has given me bubbling optimism that this team has what it takes to go on a run like that. At this point, I am highly doubtful about us getting back to the sb.

But haven't given up. Stranger things have happened. this is the nfl, which lives on the creed "on any given Sunday"

Just get to the tournament. If this team gets there then they have a shot. But if they lose at home this weekend to the 4-0 Panthers to be at 2-4 then making the postseason is already becoming a long shot after only 6 games, never mind the SB.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum