Divisional Round Weekend preview: Saints-Seahawks

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Divisional Round Weekend preview: Saints-Seahawks

Postby Distant Relative » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:06 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... tsseahawks

The part about Graham being such a bad blocker and how he was on the sideline so much on run plays against Philly says a lot.

I hope he is on the sideline even more in Seattle.
Distant Relative
Legacy

Re: Divisional Round Weekend preview: Saints-Seahawks

Postby Zorn76 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm

The Saints ran the ball really well last week, and may need to rely on that more than they'd like to with the forecast for tomorrow, but our defense presents a lot more trouble for them than what they faced in Philly, obviously.

And for a rookie QB in his 1st ever playoff game, Nick Foles did pretty well. He outplayed Brees, really, which is something that gets lost a bit since New Orleans won their first road playoff game ever.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Distant Relative » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm

[quote="Zorn76"]The Saints ran the ball really well last week, and may need to rely on that more than they'd like to with the forecast for tomorrow, but our defense presents a lot more trouble for them than what they faced in Philly, obviously.

And for a rookie QB in his 1st ever playoff game, Nick Foles did pretty well. He outplayed Brees, really, which is something that gets lost a bit since New Orleans won their first road playoff game ever.[/quote]

That's very true, good point Zorn.
Distant Relative
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Distant Relative wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000311125/article/divisional-round-weekend-saintsseahawks

The part about Graham being such a bad blocker and how he was on the sideline so much on run plays against Philly says a lot.

I hope he is on the sideline even more in Seattle.

If Graham's being on the field means that the Saints are having to go one dimensional, then I want to see Graham on the field all the time as it means the Saints have had to give up on their running game because they're way behind :)
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:19 pm

It doesn't matter where Graham is. We will play our game regardless. Graham can't block he can't do anything other than catch the ball.
Its their loss and our gain.
Spy him in and out of the lineup. I am sure the Saints will use him as a decoy now.
I would just assume all the time that if he is on the field its a passing play.
It wouldn't matter since he can't block and they would be stupid to waste a body on the field that would allow one of our uglies to run through him like a bozo the clown rocker-base mannequin.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum