seahawks hosting cards pregame thread

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

seahawks hosting cards pregame thread

Postby EmeraldBullet » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:48 am

I think Hawks win big at home. Cardinals have played a schedule softer than cotton candy and Hawks tend to step it up in big games. I'm going to predict Seahawks 31 Cardinals 17
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Re: seahawks hosting cards pregame thread

Postby RiverDog » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:16 am

EmeraldBullet wrote:I think Hawks win big at home. Cardinals have played a schedule softer than cotton candy and Hawks tend to step it up in big games. I'm going to predict Seahawks 31 Cardinals 17

Neither team can brag about who they've beaten, and we're both coming off byes so everyone should be well rested and prepared. I'm expecting a close, low scoring game but that ultimately we'll come out on top.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby curmudgeon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:38 am

Seattle has yet to really find their rhythm on offense. The bye week won't help this. I expect an ugly fest with Clete Blakeman and crew influencing the outcome......
curmudgeon
Legacy

Postby EmeraldBullet » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:09 pm

I know our offense has been out of rhythm, but I actually think the bye week could help us this time (I know historically that's not how bye weeks usually work). I really think our offense breaks out this game and that we will also score a defensive/special teams TD.
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum