Big game grub?

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Big game grub?

Postby Hawkstar » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 pm

What's on the menu for the big game?

We went with a smoked Tri Tip. (pulled it out of the smoker about an hour ago) We'll make sliders - along with some of Bend's finest micros from Crux.

Excited for a big Hawk performance!
Hawkstar
Legacy

Re: Big game grub?

Postby HumanCockroach » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Being at the game, I can honestly say, roast Hawk with a side of playoff missing sour cream. Came out, out manned, out performed, flat, Ill prepared and embarrassing. PT and embarrassed? Not in my lifetime, tonight?absolutely. Start looking at draft picks.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:49 pm

HumanCockroach wrote:Being at the game, I can honestly say, roast Hawk with a side of playoff missing sour cream. Came out, out manned, out performed, flat, Ill prepared and embarrassing. PT and embarrassed? Not in my lifetime, tonight?absolutely. Start looking at draft picks.

Yea, this team ain't going nowhere. We could quite possibly end up with the worst W/L record since Pete's been here. I'm beginning to wonder if SBB was right, that Pete has his eyes on LA.

So which will it be, head coach of the Raiders, Chargers, or USC?
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:14 pm

HumanCockroach wrote:Being at the game, I can honestly say, roast Hawk with a side of playoff missing sour cream. Came out, out manned, out performed, flat, Ill prepared and embarrassing. PT and embarrassed? Not in my lifetime, tonight?absolutely. Start looking at draft picks.

We can start with the interior of the OL.
There should be some talent near the middle of the earlier rounds.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:41 pm

NorthHawk wrote:We can start with the interior of the OL.
There should be some talent near the middle of the earlier rounds.

My guess is that we will be picking somewhere between #14 and #18. How does this year's draft class look for OT's?
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:05 am

The best OTs will probably be gone by then but I think a good OL is built from the inside out. It's the same in most sports that strength up the middle is key to success. A name? Maybe Spencer Drango or Vadal Alexander if they go OL in the 1st, but someone to keep an eye on after the 1st that I've read some good things in a couple of comments is Joe Haeg, OT, from ND State. I haven't seen him play though so my comment is based only on a couple of discussions I stumbled upon on the 'net.

Edit:
They might look at a Center at some point in the first few rounds, too depending on how the draft falls.
Probably the most physical is Evan Boehm from Missouri (former teammate of Britt), but Cable likes athletic OL, so I doubt he ends up here.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum