Bandwagon

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Bandwagon

Postby Hawktawk » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:07 pm

We lost 7 huge trees Tuesday night at the country club. Ive been swinging a saw and picking up debris for 2 days :oops: Im getting too damn old for this.

RD you have fun man!!!GO HAWKS!!!!!!
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:01 pm

River Dog...............man, when you get home from Vegas (have fun, btw) get your ass outside and rehang your Hawk flag. Win, lose or tie - I'll be blue and green till I die.

FLY YOUR COLORS. ;-)
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Vegashawk:

"Cmon Dawg, are you seriously telling us that you are too embarrassed to fly your Seahawk flag? And, how can you say that you're jumping off the bandwagon?? Dude, it's fans like you, me, & other veterans that can proudly say that we followed this team for coming up on 40 years now, but, please....to take down your flag & declare that you are off the bandwagon...I don't get it River. As fans, we are all disappointed in our teams performance, but we stand by the Seahawks no matter what. How did you manage to remain a fan through the Bering years? My point is that we should voice our support for the Seahawks win, or lose.
Now that things have changed, & in these past few seasons the Seahawks have been considered to be one of footballs best teams in the NFL, we need to remember where we came from, & yes, when players/coaches/refs, etc. make stupid mistakes, call them out on this & other forums, but I think our team does not deserve to have us stopping our support & expressing our love for our team. I just bought a new tire cover for our jeep. It cost me $50, but I love driving around Vegas showing everyone who my team is. Put that flag back up!"

Well said, Vegas.
We all feel how we feel, but this echos my sentiments as a 12th Man.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:51 pm

I'm with the others. Don't believe in bailing no matter the difficulties, pulling our support makes us Pats, Niners or Boys fans, something I refuse to ever be.

I have the logo tattooed on my arm, and when my time is up, I will proudly stand at the pearly gates explaining why it's there and what it means. I told my son to make sure if you ever were to get ink, that it HAD to be personal and something you would never regret having, that Hawks logo is about as personal and prideful as I could ever get. Love it now as much as I did 15 years ago, with or without the wins.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby The POPE » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:57 am

Just spent three days at Disneyland and I was quite surprised at what I saw. By far the Seahawks were the most represented pro team from any sport. There were some raiders fan there, and a few 49rs fans representing. Everywhere I went in the park I saw Seahawks colors. The Pope lives in Ca, and outside of an occasional Hawk fan sighting this is the largest concentration outside of the PNW I have ever seen. Maybe there was a large contingent from the PNW there, but either way it was a refreshing sight to see those colors proudly displayed in southern ca.

Keep supporting and keep the faith.

The Pope
The POPE
Legacy

Postby SalmonBB » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:41 am

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
SalmonBB
Legacy

Postby Whidbey Island Girl » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:24 am

All perspectives noted! Have fun in Vegas! I like the refocus on the future. I can see how disappointing seasons can result in a refocus. I kind of like that because it puts a positive spin forward, and for me, I like keeping things positive and not dwell on the negative. The flags are out proudly and the jersey will be worn. Haven't figured out what the game fare will be....I hate to put this out there, but kind of think that this upcoming game is a kind of "gimme" for the Hawks. If they screw this one up, then what? Wow! Just putting that out there. Have a fun weekend, Twelves! I'm in and I BELIEVE!
Whidbey Island Girl
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:15 pm

They can afford one more loss...and that's it, IMO.
Doubt they blow it against SF, though.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby EmeraldBullet » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:34 pm

I'm sticking to my 9-7 prediction. I also think the Card finish 9-7.
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:56 pm

Zorn76 wrote:They can afford one more loss...and that's it, IMO.

I was about to post that I didn't think 10-6 could get us in, but looking at the standings, it's probably the Falcons (6 -4, lost 3 straight) or Bucs (5-5, haven't beaten anybody like us) we have to beat out, and I guess that doesn't seem so unlikely (considering the talent gap we have with most others).

Of course, that would mean we played like we did tonight the rest of the season, and we haven't done that against a starting QB yet, so I'm going to remain my typical pessimistic self.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:20 pm

Good news is the offense finally in game 10 chipped in more than 17 points. Way to go O.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum