Injuries/Releases

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Injuries/Releases

Postby NorthHawk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:28 pm

The Hawks have released Chris Matthews.
Richardson has a hamstring and Irvin apparently has an MCL sprain.

Edit:
Just some information, but Christine Michael was cut by the Cowboys today, too.
He was said to have the most talent of the RB's in his draft year, but he didn't seem to be able to "get it".
Just speculation on my part, but maybe he isn't too bright or doesn't want to put in the work.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Re: Injuries/Releases

Postby RiverDog » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:21 pm

NorthHawk wrote:The Hawks have released Chris Matthews.
Richardson has a hamstring and Irvin apparently has an MCL sprain.

Edit:
Just some information, but Christine Michael was cut by the Cowboys today, too.
He was said to have the most talent of the RB's in his draft year, but he didn't seem to be able to "get it".
Just speculation on my part, but maybe he isn't too bright or doesn't want to put in the work.

I could be wrong, but did I see Mathews pull up on a ball Sunday night, like DT always used to do?

I saw that Michaels got released by the 'pukes, and I think you're right about him, but I doubt that his intelligence, or lack of, had anything to do with it, more like his work ethic. It's amazing to see the difference between him and Rawls, who I think is our RB of the future.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Vegaseahawk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:31 pm

I threw up a topic about the future potential of the RB position before reading this. Obviously, getting cut weighs heavily on CM's ability to make a living as an NFL pro, much less rise to greatness in the league.
Vegaseahawk
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:00 am

Turbin was picked up by the Cowboys so he's no longer unemployed. What is it with them and our Offensive castoffs?
At guess they are trying to improve their team with a guy who has been to the Super Bowl twice.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:40 am

NorthHawk wrote:Turbin was picked up by the Cowboys so he's no longer unemployed. What is it with them and our Offensive castoffs?
At guess they are trying to improve their team with a guy who has been to the Super Bowl twice.

That is pretty funny. I wouldn't have thought he would be out of a job very long as he is a decent backup/3rd down back.
mykc14
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum