Clark Kent

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Clark Kent

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Wilson aint the only guy getting hot just in the nick of time for Seattle.......
Hawktawk
Legacy

Re: Clark Kent

Postby Zorn76 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:07 am

Clark had a great game.

Hope our momentum continues. It's the perfect time to start hitting a peak.
Cannot take Anybody lightly. The Ravens have had a tough season, but they have pride and will be plenty motivated to beat us on Sunday.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:22 am

I always worry about any game. However the Ravens are utterly rudderless and led by Matt Scfhaub the pick 6 machine.With Flacco Id be more apprehensive.
The next 2 are more interesting starting with a likely Johnny Manziel sighting and then the Rams who always give Seattle a game. Week 17 speaks for itself.
If Seattle in general and guys like Clark in particular keep bringing the lumber it aint gonna matter. This team is more like the 2012 Hawks, peaking and playing extremely well offensively going into December and the defense picking up steam with new stars emerging.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Hawktawk wrote:I always worry about any game. However the Ravens are utterly rudderless and led by Matt Scfhaub the pick 6 machine.With Flacco Id be more apprehensive.
The next 2 are more interesting starting with a likely Johnny Manziel sighting and then the Rams who always give Seattle a game. Week 17 speaks for itself.
If Seattle in general and guys like Clark in particular keep bringing the lumber it aint gonna matter. This team is more like the 2012 Hawks, peaking and playing extremely well offensively going into December and the defense picking up steam with new stars emerging.

Great point.

I actually had this exact thought today.

This team does remind me of '12 in terms of them finding their way and hitting their stride. They are slowly but surely getting their collective team mojo back.

They have as much - if not more - playoff experience as any other team that is positioning itself seeding wise or still fighting to get into the postseason.

Just gotta stay focused and take every game seriously from here on out. Don't wanna negate good recent wins the last couple weeks by blowing it against an inferior team like the Ravens, Browns, and Rams. The timing of the AZ game is interesting, because they may or may not have their seed secure.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Vegaseahawk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:52 pm

I would love to see the week 17 game be for the division title, but the way the Cardinals are playing, it probably won't happen.
Vegaseahawk
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Vegaseahawk wrote:I would love to see the week 17 game be for the division title, but the way the Cardinals are playing, it probably won't happen.

Im ambivalent about HFA this year other than for the sake of the 12s. The Klink has been far from a safe haven with 2 losses and another one(Detroit) that should have been. Whatever happens happens. Plenty of 4,5.and 6 seeds have won the SB. One more thing. If Arians has the division locked up in week 17 I predict hes still going to try to beat Seattle if it keeps them out. He has to know he must put a silver bullet in them then and there or he never will.And seeding could also be an issue. It int completely inconcievable that AZ could be looking at a bye or even HFA if they win out. Seattle needs to plan on a war in week 17.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Hawktawk wrote:Im ambivalent about HFA this year other than for the sake of the 12s. The Klink has been far from a safe haven with 2 losses and another one(Detroit) that should have been. Whatever happens happens. Plenty of 4,5.and 6 seeds have won the SB. One more thing. If Arians has the division locked up in week 17 I predict hes still going to try to beat Seattle if it keeps them out. He has to know he must put a silver bullet in them then and there or he never will.And seeding could also be an issue. It int completely inconcievable that AZ could be looking at a bye or even HFA if they win out. Seattle needs to plan on a war in week 17.

FYI I'm going to the Week 17 game, so you can blame me if we lose. :D

It's a little hard to tell what's going to be on the line for both teams in Week 17. It's very possible that Arizona could have the #2 seed locked up and Carolina with HFA, and nothing on the line for the Cards, and we could have the #5 seed locked up, meaning that both clubs cold be mailing it in.

Like you, I'm not afraid of having to go on the road. Unlike Holmgren teams, that used to get just blasted on the road, Pete's teams play very well outside the friendly confines. The key is peaking at the right time, which we appear to be doing.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Ive said numerous times that Carroll's teams remind me more of Knox's teams than Holmgrens. They won on the road in the regular and post season. In ten years Holmgren only posted a road record over 500 one time and never won a road playoff game.. Seattle hast been tested since 2012 on the road but they will be this year. Either way I dont think anyone will mail it in in week 17 RD brother. Too much hatred......
Hawktawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum