John Harbaugh

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

John Harbaugh

Postby Uppercut » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:01 am

Would be funny if John had Jim come over for the day and help out on the sidelines. I think he did in the past for a game or two. Cool to see ol Jim back in action for a game esp if it goes bad for them.
Uppercut
Legacy

Re: John Harbaugh

Postby Zorn76 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Tough year for them, but John is safe in Baltimore.
Even with all these losses, they have been competitive in most of them - and we can't afford to take Anybody lightly as it is.

Need to go in there and get early momentum like last week, and crush this team from start to finish.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:37 pm

The Ravens have won 3 of the past 5 and have been competitive all year. John Harbaugh is twice the coach and twice the man his brother is. If he were let go some teams might fire a "safe" coach to pursue him. He isn't going anywhere.That being said with Matt Schaub under center and the injuries I will be extremely surprised if they can beat Seattle.
Honestly if Seattle plays like they did last week they aren't losing to anyone the rest of the way.Nobody's beating that including AZ, Carolina, or NE if it hopefully gets that far.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:21 pm

This is setting up to be a typical trap game. With Flacco out and considering the licking we delivered to a solid Vikings team, we'll be heavy favorites.

It's interesting to note how many teams we've faced, or will be facing, this season that was without the QB that started in their opener. I count 5...Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Baltimore, and Cleveland. We had a similar situation last season, with Arizona, St. Louis, and Philly all not playing with their starters. I wonder what the norm is, if 5 is unusually high or about average.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Vegas agrees with you. I don't. Seattle isn't falling into a trap game while scratching to get into the post season.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Its a classic trap game scenario. Whether it is depends on Seattle. If they play their game and are focused this should be a blowout. With whats on the line I dont expect much of a letdown. I think its gelling.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:53 am

There is a possibility we could see Jimmy Clausen Sunday. Schaub has been dinged up and missed Wednesday practice. It would be extremely rare for a QB to face the same team twice in a season as a QB of a different team than the first game. IMO Schaub is awful and Clausen is too but the difference is Schaub's turnovers vs. Clausens lack of overall productivity. So I don't think it will make much difference if he starts other than he has seen our D already this season so he knows what he is in for.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Dang! Because I was really hoping we would face Shaub. How many pick sixes would he throw against the LOB? Who would snag the first? Earl? Sherm? Now you say it may be Clausen, DANG!
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum