Rawls is lost for the Season

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Rawls is lost for the Season

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:13 pm

c_hawkbob wrote:So why has "that ship" sailed North? As a PS player he is immediately available, still in NFL shape as he's still attached to a team and thoroughly familiar with our offense. He's the only true plug and play option out there.

If you ask me the odds of hearing we'd signed Chris in the next day or two is greater than the odds of all other options combined.

He's back. http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/12/16 ... ne-michael
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Makes sense - but would still like to see Jackson and Coleman get more than their fair share of touches. With CM, I just hope he avoids fumbling, lol.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:59 pm

And Michaels is back.... Not much of a surprise.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby EmeraldBullet » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:01 pm

Zorn76 wrote:Makes sense - but would still like to see Jackson and Coleman get more than their fair share of touches. With CM, I just hope he avoids fumbling, lol.

Really agree. We haven't used Jackson enough this year.
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Pete wants to keep Jackson in his current role as 3rd down back. Brown and Michael will be handling 1st and 2nd down.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Hawkstar » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:00 pm

c_hawkbob wrote:Pete wants to keep Jackson in his current role as 3rd down back. Brown and Michael will be handling 1st and 2nd down.

I wonder where Coleman is in this new stable of backs? I was hoping to see a steady diet of him.
Hawkstar
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:04 pm

In his presser Pete said he wanted to get Coleman some shots at running the ball too. I don't think he wants a position switch for Coleman though, he's still our best FB.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:43 pm

I heard that too, Bob. I hope DC is the winner in all of this. DC and Fred. Losing both of our stud RBs hurts... a lot. But to be fair, Carolina had a bunch of significant injuries and they keep rolling. It's the really unfortunate part of the game - these injuries. Hopefully this stable can keep us going just enough. Anyone expect Beast Mode to make an appearance before the post season or even then?
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Hawk Sista wrote: Anyone expect Beast Mode to make an appearance before the post season or even then?

Carroll said today the more games Seattle plays the better chance they will get him back. That sounds like maybe first round WC or maybe season ender in AZ? He isn't at the facility yet but rehabbing offsite.
The Micheal thing is interesting only in the story line of a complete bust maybe getting another opportunity with the team that gave up on him.
I wish the Hawks running game well.If Russ keeps on smoking it like he has been it doesn't matter who the running back is anyway.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Hawk Sista wrote:I heard that too, Bob. I hope DC is the winner in all of this. DC and Fred. Losing both of our stud RBs hurts... a lot. But to be fair, Carolina had a bunch of significant injuries and they keep rolling. It's the really unfortunate part of the game - these injuries. Hopefully this stable can keep us going just enough. Anyone expect Beast Mode to make an appearance before the post season or even then?

I do, simply because I had a sports hernia repaired a few years ago, and it's not that big of a deal. I wouldn't be at all surprised see him in limited action vs. the Rams and get 20 touches against the Cards. The other thing is that this isn't Percy the Pussy milking an injury, it's Beast Mode, a man with a lot of pride, and he's been shown up a bit by what Rawls has done in his absence. It's just a feeling, but I'm thinking that he'll be itching to go out and show everyone that the old man ain't dead yet and that he's still Mr. Seahawk.
RiverDog
Legacy

Dallas trade

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:13 am

The coolest thing about C-Mike coming back?

Now we have the 7th round pick from Dallas and the player we traded for that pick :lol:
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Re: Dallas trade

Postby Hawkstar » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:27 am

c_hawkbob wrote:The coolest thing about C-Mike coming back?

Now we have the 7th round pick from Dallas and the player we traded for that pick :lol:

I was wondering about that... pretty awesome. Although we would all love to have the second rounder we wasted on him.
Hawkstar
Legacy

Postby Seahawkfan80 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 am

Harris has a habit of holding onto the ball in his hand. That is not the way it should be held if you are running into a bundle of players trying to strip it out of your hands. I believe that is why he was cut. Ball winging on the hawks offense dont cut it. :mrgreen: On the opposing teams offense, we shall let it slide. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Seahawkfan80
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum