Happy MonthDay!

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Happy MonthDay!

Postby yoder » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:28 pm

The Shack was born Saturday Dec. 14th around 9:45 AM. Tuesday is the official "MonthDay", but I'm thinking in weekends.

Thanks again to everyone who has signed up and contributed...you've made this place home.

Another thanks to everyone that has offered to donate, I truly appreciate it. Instead of accepting direct donations, I've just secured an affiliate contract with NFLShop.com. Meaning a Shack Store is coming soon! If you want a new jersey, hat, key chain, etc...start your order at the Shack. Payment, processing, etc is all handled by NFLShop...I simply get a referral fee. That way, we both get something out of it. Stay tuned!

Final thanks to everyone, this place wouldn't be what it is without your conversations and insight on our beloved Seahawks. Go Shack, Go Hawks!!!!
yoder
Site Admin

Re: Happy MonthDay!

Postby c_hawkbob » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Cheers!! Here's to many more!
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:30 pm

[quote="yoder"]The Shack was born Saturday Dec. 14th around 9:45 AM. Tuesday is the official "MonthDay", but I'm thinking in weekends.

Thanks again to everyone who has signed up and contributed...you've made this place home.

Another thanks to everyone that has offered to donate, I truly appreciate it. Instead of accepting direct donations, I've just secured an affiliate contract with NFLShop.com. Meaning a Shack Store is coming soon! If you want a new jersey, hat, key chain, etc...start your order at the Shack. Payment, processing, etc is all handled by NFLShop...I simply get a referral fee. That way, we both get something out of it. Stay tuned!

Final thanks to everyone, this place wouldn't be what it is without your conversations and insight on our beloved Seahawks. Go Shack, Go Hawks!!!![/quote

Congrats Yoder on a successful first month.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Yoder,

Congrats!!!!!!
We made it one month. BAND OF BROTHERS (and a SISTA).
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:45 pm

Yoder,
Many Thanks. Same to Mak.
The silver lining in the PI shutdown is that we all got to join a better forum anyway.
Long Live The Shack!!!:)
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Steady_Hawk » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 am

It's really incredible that this group was able to stay together. This forum is so simple and clean. It's really perfect.

Yoder, if you do ever need compensation past the NFL store, please don't hesitate to ask.
Steady_Hawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 am

Steady_Hawk wrote:It's really incredible that this group was able to stay together. This forum is so simple and clean. It's really perfect.

Yoder, if you do ever need compensation past the NFL store, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ditto. We're all indebted to you, Yoder. I like the way you have gone about things, soliciting input from us and incorporating our suggestions like you have, and as Steady has noted, the simplicity is very appealing.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby PasadenaHawk » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Yes, my thanks as well. I like everything about this place.
PasadenaHawk
Legacy

Postby yoder » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Glad to do it, thanks for the support everyone! Kind of hard to believe that it's only been a month.
yoder
Site Admin

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Awesome Yoder you might just be a bada$$. How you pulled this off is amazing. I felt like I was at a funeral for a few weeks there...
Hawktawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum