Beast Questionable; He Did Not Board Bus

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Beast Questionable; He Did Not Board Bus

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:01 pm

It has been reported by a Photog for ESPN that Lynch did NOT board the team bus that left the VMAC on the way to the airport to board the Team Plane to fly to Minnesota.

So, did Lynch have a set back? Brock and Salk said they had been surprised that Lynch was listed as "questionable" instead of "probable"'. especially after the way Pete said he had been practicing so well.

This is going to be a bummer if Lynch is not able to play this week end.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Re: Beast Questionable; He Did Not Board Bus

Postby obiken » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:20 pm

I am in in the vast minority on this but I am really OK with this. I would love to save him for the final 2 games. But that's just me.
obiken
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Argh:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14533 ... ta-vikings

But yeah, it's not like he's been a lynch-pin (<--ar ar) in our offense. We *can* get by MIN without him.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Boy, that's a surprise. Does anyone smell a fish?
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawkstar » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:59 pm

RiverDog wrote:Boy, that's a surprise. Does anyone smell a fish?

Feels a lot more like the Patriots than Seahawks.
Hawkstar
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:02 pm

RiverDog wrote:Boy, that's a surprise. Does anyone smell a fish?

I'm not following...
burrrton
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:13 pm

I just read that the hawks have ruled him out. Basically it sounds like he told them right before they boarded the bus that he didn't think he could go.
mykc14
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:07 pm

This Blows.

He had a good week of practice it sounded like.

CM has been playing well, but having Beast back there at least would give Minny more to think about on D.

Michael just has to put his nose to the grind and run hard. Turnovers are an x-factor in weather like this, so hopefully he continues to be solid on that as well.

I also think we emphasize the pass game even more now. If the wind is mild, we should be OK there. Tyler Lockett returns could go a long way in giving us a shorter field to work with, too.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 am

What I don't like is that Lynch told the team, just before they all boarded the bus that he didn't think he could play @ Minnesota. He was never "ruled" out by the Seahawks. Neither the coaches, trainers, or team doctors made this decision, it was all made by Lynch. Then, he didn't even go with the team, what is up with THAT????

It "blows" all right. Marshawn Lynch BLOWS! Some claim that they think he is saving him self for more important games down the line. What if the next IS all there will be??
If that happens, then Lynch's last game as a Seahawk was months ago.

The rest of the players all say that everything is all good with Marshawn and them. What else could they say knowing he would act like a baby if they said what is probably really on their minds, that he quit on them. He is no team mate, he is only for Marshawn Lynch. The next time you see him play he will be a Raider. This is his pay back for the Seahawks not caving in and giving that big pay raise he wanted.

Now I have to wonder about Kam, is he going to pull out of Sunday's game too?? Will he too "get even" for the Hawks not caving in to his demands??? I hope not, but I have a very bad feeling that a new trend is starting with certain players.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:31 am

burrrton wrote:["Boy, that's a surprise. Does anyone smell a fish?"

I'm not following...

See the above post. Seahawks4ever stated it pretty well.

First Lynch does his rehab in Oakland, then he refuses to allow team doctors to examine him, now after what appears to be a successful week of practice, he waits till it's time to board the team bus and declares himself out. This is the type of chit Percy Harvin pulled.

I understand that Lynch marches to the tune of a different drummer and all that and I'm willing to cut him a lot of slack, but I'm approaching the limit of what I can tolerate.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby curmudgeon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:17 am

High likelihood Lynch has played his last game in Seattle. Maybe they should IR him and cap the drama........
curmudgeon
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:05 am

WTF? Beast tapped out without even making the trip?

Pretty un-beastly ... got more than a little bit of 'splainin to do.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:09 am

See the above post. Seahawks4ever stated it pretty well.

Got it. And I'm inclined to agree with you guys on this. Not even making the trip??
burrrton
Legacy

Postby monkey » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:29 am

Where this is really a problem isn't so much in replacing his expected production, I think we can do that, it's in ball control, in not turning over the ball.
Games in cold weather like this are virtually ALWAYS decided by turnovers, even more than usual. Turnovers in cold weather are just SO hard to overcome, without getting one of your own anyway.
Lynch rarely turns over the ball, I trust him running hard for extra yards and still maintaining ball control. Christine Michael? Not so much.
Personally I am hoping that the coaching staff adjusts by adding more to Wilson's plate. Wilson has a knack for getting himself safely out of bounds, or down on the ground after picking up key yards. I think Lynch's expected production can be replaced most safely, by allowing Wilson to just, take the game over by himself. Throw, run, just safely pick up key first downs and keep the clock burning. I trust Wilson FAR more than either of our backup RB's to not turn over the ball.
This is actually why, IMO the Rawls injury was the biggest one this year. Not the Graham injury, or even the Lynch injuries, Rawls was better in our offense than Lynch anyway. I would have expected him to have a HUGE game in Minnesota...now we have to hope a combination of Michael and Brown can do it without putting the ball on the ground. That's going to be the key to this game, no turnovers.
monkey
Legacy

Postby Uppercut » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:58 am

Yeah I think his career is over. Been a hard one on the body. I had a couple hernias when I was his age and even after 2 months I would get sharp pain for no reason. Could not do alot of heavy work for 3 months. Alot of things are connected at that point.
Uppercut
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:29 am

I disagree - Marshawn has sacrificed so much physically over the years - More than anyone else in the NFL. For all he has given (and as far as I know - he has never taken a single running play "off)" - Marshawn has earned the benefit of doubt and if he was physically ready to play then you know for sure he would be on the field on Sunday.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:37 am

savvyman wrote:I disagree - Marshawn has sacrificed so much physically over the years - More than anyone else in the NFL. For all he has given (and as far as I know - he has never taken a single running play "off)" - Marshawn has earned the benefit of doubt and if he was physically ready to play then you know for sure he would be on the field on Sunday.

I don't disagree with thus except where you say 'more than anyone in the NFL.' He has been a physical force but that is one of the traits of this team in general nobody takes plays off. As far as why he isn't making the trip, that's the thing with lynch, you never know. It could be that he really feels like taking the weekend off and rehabbing at home will help get him ready for next week. It could also be some sort of reaction to how he feels about the direction the team is going. It could even be some sort of F-you to the hawks coaches. I tend to think it is the first option, but you never know with him.
mykc14
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:40 am

Seahawks4Ever wrote:What I don't like is that Lynch told the team, just before they all boarded the bus that he didn't think he could play @ Minnesota. He was never "ruled" out by the Seahawks. Neither the coaches, trainers, or team doctors made this decision, it was all made by Lynch. Then, he didn't even go with the team, what is up with THAT????

It "blows" all right. Marshawn Lynch BLOWS! Some claim that they think he is saving him self for more important games down the line. What if the next IS all there will be??
If that happens, then Lynch's last game as a Seahawk was months ago.

The rest of the players all say that everything is all good with Marshawn and them. What else could they say knowing he would act like a baby if they said what is probably really on their minds, that he quit on them. He is no team mate, he is only for Marshawn Lynch. The next time you see him play he will be a Raider. This is his pay back for the Seahawks not caving in and giving that big pay raise he wanted.

Now I have to wonder about Kam, is he going to pull out of Sunday's game too?? Will he too "get even" for the Hawks not caving in to his demands??? I hope not, but I have a very bad feeling that a new trend is starting with certain players.

They basically did give into his demands. He got a huge contract thus offseason.
mykc14
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:00 am

I see this as Lynch knowing his body and being a team guy.
How many other players would try to go and not play well or put their team at a disadvantage because they weren't ready?
There are a lot out there who would put their own ego over the teams best interests.
I suspect he knows that him at 80% is not as good as the other 2 backs at 100% and was hoping that he could in fact play up to his standards.

We heard all week that he was looking good, but that was mostly by Carroll, and how many times have we heard a positive spin from him?
If we make it past this week, there are more possibilities of him playing next week at closer to 100%, and that's fine with me.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:48 am

NorthHawk wrote:I see this as Lynch knowing his body and being a team guy.
How many other players would try to go and not play well or put their team at a disadvantage because they weren't ready?
There are a lot out there who would put their own ego over the teams best interests.
I suspect he knows that him at 80% is not as good as the other 2 backs at 100% and was hoping that he could in fact play up to his standards.

We heard all week that he was looking good, but that was mostly by Carroll, and how many times have we heard a positive spin from him?
If we make it past this week, there are more possibilities of him playing next week at closer to 100%, and that's fine with me.

I could handle that rationale if not for some of the other facts surrounding this incident. First, Lynch rehabbed at his home in Oakland, not at the VMAC. Lynch did not allow team doctors to examine him. And not only did he take himself out after the coaches appeared to be quite pleased with his condition, he doesn't even make the trip to be with his team to offer moral support.

I would like to hear an explanation from Lynch but you know he won't give one. Even if he had perfectly acceptable reasoning for his actions you know he won't tell anyone. He doesn't feel he owes any of us an explanation.

Unlike the deal with Harvin, where he produced next to nothing in terms of contributions to the success of our team when compared to Lynch, I feel that we owe Beast the benefit of the doubt on this one. But I'm having a very hard time reconciling my emotional side of my brain that tells me he deserves the benefit of the doubt with the logical side that smells a fish and tells me that this guy no longer wants to play for our team.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:58 am

Lynch always gets in shape at home. It's what he does.
Being in great shape and ready to play are two different things and I don't think not making the trip is anything to be concerned about.
You might be right, he might be at the point of being unwilling to put his body through the punishment any more, but i think it's more about being ready for that punishment and he's the only guy who really knows how he feels physically.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:32 am

NorthHawk wrote:Lynch always gets in shape at home. It's what he does.

I realize that, which is why I was willing to give him a pass earlier. But how do you explain his refusal to even let the team doctors examine him? And why isn't he traveling with his team, being there to offer his support and advice? I'm simply adding the pieces of a puzzle together, and I'm not liking the overall picture that is beginning to emerge.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Just being there can be a distraction what with the media and how they conduct themselves.
I don't blame him for not wanting attention considering he's not even playing.
They don't need moral support nor advice from him to be successful.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:03 pm

NorthHawk wrote:Just being there can be a distraction what with the media and how they conduct themselves.
I don't blame him for not wanting attention considering he's not even playing.
They don't need moral support nor advice from him to be successful.

I understand all of what you are saying, North, and I don't disagree with any of it when looked at individually. It's the cumulative total that is really beginning to bother me. I can't go on making excuses for this guy.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:39 pm

Great Scene from one of the better movies of all time.

Fast forward to minute 1:00 and watch for the next 40 seconds - And Insert Marshwan Lynch name here for the DK......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8PxG5zvgOM
savvyman
Legacy

Postby jshawaii22 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Not to add fire, but on NFL today, Michael Irvin indicated that he had inside information that Marshawn just didn't want to go. When questioned further, he stuck by his source. Gotta move on for tomorrow. Putting him on IR it is the next move. I'm a negative nellie, I admit it, and it doesn't look good. I told you that Cable's comments weren't right.
Last edited by jshawaii22 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jshawaii22
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:33 pm

jshawaii22 wrote:Not to add fire, but on NFL today, Michael Irvin indicated that he had inside information that Marshawn just didn't want to go. When questioned further, he stuck by his source. Gotta move on for tomorrow. Putting him on IR it is the next move. I'm a genitive nellie, I admit it, and it doesn't look good. I told you that Cable's comments weren't right.

That's exactly what I am sensing, that Beast has lost his heart for the game. I can't say as I blame him and I am eternally grateful for all of his contributions, but if what I suspect is true, then he needs to cut the cord and let us move on without him.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:35 pm

his agent weighs in with his knowledge of the situation:

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/marshawn-lynch-agent-small-tweak-in-friday-practice-led-to-decision-for-seahawks-running-back-not-to-play-sunday/

>>>>>>>>>“That’s completely wrong,’’ Hendrickson said. “There is zero friction between him and the team. That’s completely wrong. If there was friction between him and the team he wouldn’t have shown up to practice. So that’s completely false. Where Michael Irvin got that, that’s not true.’’

Lynch had abdominal surgery on Nov. 25 after last playing with the Seahawks on Nov. 15 against Arizona.

Hendrickson said the surgery typically requires a six-to-eight week recovery time and that this is now week seven.

“He’s been busting his ass these last two weeks to get back,’’ Hendrickson said. “Been killing himself to get back. He gets back this week to practice and it’s just at the point where he wasn’t 100 percent ready to go. … he wasn’t able to go and 100 percent cut and run and do all the things he’s supposed to do. And the hope is they win and he’s back next week.

“. … the setback was something that he can’t play this week and the thought was instead of traveling, go all the way there, stand on the sideline in zero degree temperatures and then fly back, that you are better served having rehab and getting ready and hopefully they win and he gets back (next week). That’s all there was to it.”<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
savvyman
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:42 pm

savvyman wrote:his agent weighs in with his knowledge of the situation:

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/marshawn-lynch-agent-small-tweak-in-friday-practice-led-to-decision-for-seahawks-running-back-not-to-play-sunday/

>>>>>>>>>“That’s completely wrong,’’ Hendrickson said. “There is zero friction between him and the team. That’s completely wrong. If there was friction between him and the team he wouldn’t have shown up to practice. So that’s completely false. Where Michael Irvin got that, that’s not true.’’

Lynch had abdominal surgery on Nov. 25 after last playing with the Seahawks on Nov. 15 against Arizona.

Hendrickson said the surgery typically requires a six-to-eight week recovery time and that this is now week seven.

“He’s been busting his ass these last two weeks to get back,’’ Hendrickson said. “Been killing himself to get back. He gets back this week to practice and it’s just at the point where he wasn’t 100 percent ready to go. … he wasn’t able to go and 100 percent cut and run and do all the things he’s supposed to do. And the hope is they win and he’s back next week.

“. … the setback was something that he can’t play this week and the thought was instead of traveling, go all the way there, stand on the sideline in zero degree temperatures and then fly back, that you are better served having rehab and getting ready and hopefully they win and he gets back (next week). That’s all there was to it.”<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Words out of his agent's mouth are of zero credibility IMO. I'd be more likely to believe what a used car salesman told me about a car he was trying to sell me than I would what an agent says about his client.

It pains me to say it, but I am more inclined to believe Michael Irvin than I am his paid agent. I'm not necessarily believing everything Irvin is saying, ie that there's some sort of friction between Lynch and our coaching staff. But I do think that there's more to his taking himself out of the game than his physical condition.

We'll see what happens next week, providing that we beat the Vikings tomorrow.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:27 pm

Words out of his agent's mouth are of zero credibility IMO.

Yeah, but I *want* to believe it. So shut up. ;)
burrrton
Legacy

Postby obiken » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:18 pm

If hes not back for Carolina then fine, there as story. Until then its a little early to be writing off Marshawn Lynch.

Long term however, his days are numbered, there is no way you can or should bring him back next year; too much money, too many problems and he is hitting the RB wall.
obiken
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Injury recovery times are an inexact science and are different for everyone. This is Lynch's first major injury, so nobody knows what to expect for his recovery time vs the standard timelines. We just have to wait it out and maybe he has played his last game for Seattle. I hope not, but his salary suggests that it will be difficult to complete his contract as it stands today.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby EmeraldBullet » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:09 pm

I am glad he isn't rushing back, especially with a hernia injury. With that type of injury you might feel good, but one good pop and you now have a lifetime injury. Let it heal till it's ready. I hope he comes back this season but he honestly might not. I'd rather have him retire and not play another snap than get hit with a lifetime injury trying to help us win. He's done enough for the franchise imo. Of coarse I hope most of all he comes back and rushes for 125 and 3 TD vs the panthers next week, but I'm ok if that doesn't happen.
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Postby monkey » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:10 pm

RiverDog wrote:
Words out of his agent's mouth are of zero credibility IMO.

Words out of talking heads in the media like Michael Irvin aren't???
Please.
Why do you guys suddenly start doubting Lynch's credibility?
What evidence for all this speculation do you have? Any?
Nope, it's just pure speculation, without ANY evidence backing any of it up, and all tearing down Lynch's credibility, for absolutely no reason I can fathom other than pure spite.

I seriously don't get it. If Lynch said that he wasn't able to play, and he felt like it was smarter to get going on another week of rehab, rather than standing around in zero degree weather, than WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE TO CALL HIM A LIAR?!?

What a load of crap the vast majority of this thread is.

EDIT: Because I'm not done with this rant just yet. Now I'm getting seriously ticked off the more I think about it.
Marshawn Lynch has been one of the absolute TOUGHEST players I've EVER SEEN in my entire life of watching professional football. He's been a force of nature, so tough he named his style of play "Beast Mode" and literally the entire sports world agreed, he really is that tough.
Now suddenly you people are questioning his toughness? Seriously???
This isn't Percy Harvin, with a history of skipping games, and acting like a big baby, this is BEAST MODE!
I think I'm about done with this thread, because I'm not going to waste my time reading a bunch of ridiculous speculation, backed by absolutely ZERO evidence, which calls into question Lynch's toughness and his honesty, from a bunch of whiny, so called Seahawks fans.
My goodness. With fans like you guys who needs enemies?
monkey
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:08 pm

monkey wrote:Words out of talking heads in the media like Michael Irvin aren't???
Please.
Why do you guys suddenly start doubting Lynch's credibility?
What evidence for all this speculation do you have? Any?
Nope, it's just pure speculation, without ANY evidence backing any of it up, and all tearing down Lynch's credibility, for absolutely no reason I can fathom other than pure spite.

I seriously don't get it. If Lynch said that he wasn't able to play, and he felt like it was smarter to get going on another week of rehab, rather than standing around in zero degree weather, than WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE TO CALL HIM A LIAR?!?

What a load of crap the vast majority of this thread is.

EDIT: Because I'm not done with this rant just yet. Now I'm getting seriously ticked off the more I think about it.
Marshawn Lynch has been one of the absolute TOUGHEST players I've EVER SEEN in my entire life of watching professional football. He's been a force of nature, so tough he named his style of play "Beast Mode" and literally the entire sports world agreed, he really is that tough.
Now suddenly you people are questioning his toughness? Seriously???
This isn't Percy Harvin, with a history of skipping games, and acting like a big baby, this is BEAST MODE!
I think I'm about done with this thread, because I'm not going to waste my time reading a bunch of ridiculous speculation, backed by absolutely ZERO evidence, which calls into question Lynch's toughness and his honesty, from a bunch of whiny, so called Seahawks fans.
My goodness. With fans like you guys who needs enemies?

First of all, it was Lynch's agent that I said is not credible, and I stand by that claim. I have a serious mis trust of any player agent, whether it be Lynch's agent or Russell Wilson's agent. They are not an objective source of information.

Secondly, I did not say that I believed Michael Irvin, at least not entirely. I said that I was more likely to believe Irvin than I was Lynch's agent. I specifically said that there were parts of Irvin's story I did not belive in, particuarily his claim that there must be a rub between Lynch and the coaching staff.

Thirdly, there's plenty of evidence that there is more to Lynch's not playing than his physical condition. For one, he wouldn't let team doctors examine him, and secondly, Pete Carroll's appraisal was rather optimistic.

And lastly, I am not questioning Beast's toughness. I am saying that it is possible that he's lost his desire, that the wear and tear of being one of the toughest running backs in the league, if not one of the toughest in the history of the game, is finally wearing him down to the point where he no longer has the heart to play the game at the level we have all come to expect.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby jshawaii22 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Monkey,

None of us want to believe anything Michael Irving says, but if you look at the last year regarding Beastmode, in it's totality, you could easily be swayed in either direction. I hope the agent is right. I hope he's back rehabbing or resting in SEATTLE right now, ready to move forward next week. I won't be surprised, however, if I'm right about their being more to this then we know.
jshawaii22
Legacy

Postby obiken » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:36 pm

EmeraldBullet wrote:I am glad he isn't rushing back, especially with a hernia injury. With that type of injury you might feel good, but one good pop and you now have a lifetime injury. Let it heal till it's ready. I hope he comes back this season but he honestly might not. I'd rather have him retire and not play another snap than get hit with a lifetime injury trying to help us win. He's done enough for the franchise imo. Of coarse I hope most of all he comes back and rushes for 125 and 3 TD vs the panthers next week, but I'm ok if that doesn't happen.

I with you EB I think if he comes backs at 100% against the Panthers we are gold. If he doesn't came back at all we move on next year.
obiken
Legacy

Postby Mo the Toe » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:44 pm

I'm just disappointed the way marshawn handled the whole situation. It's ok to play yourself up as an enigma to the public but to be a enigma to your team and organization is ridiculous. I could tolerate it better if it was a league game and not before a playoff game. It has to be a let down to the team but also an embarrassment to the coaches who believed he was ready to go. Hopefully the o-line steps up to the unexpected challenge.
Mo the Toe
Legacy

Postby EmeraldBullet » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Mo the Toe wrote:I'm just disappointed the way marshawn handled the whole situation. It's ok to play yourself up as an enigma to the public but to be a enigma to your team and organization is ridiculous. I could tolerate it better if it was a league game and not before a playoff game. It has to be a let down to the team but also an embarrassment to the coaches who believed he was ready to go. Hopefully the o-line steps up to the unexpected challenge.

Did the coaches actually believe him ready to go, or did they list him as questionable intentionally? What they said they believe isn't necessarily what they really knew.
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:10 am

EmeraldBullet wrote:Did the coaches actually believe him ready to go, or did they list him as questionable intentionally? What they said they believe isn't necessarily what they really knew.

A few days ago, Pete Carroll clearly thought that not only could Lynch play, but that he could carry "a full work load".

Even if we are to believe Lynch's agent, who said Lynch suffered a minor tweak, why would Lynch think that this minor tweak would be so severe that he couldn't overcome it in 48 hours by game time Sunday? I mean, the least he could do would be to make the trip and see how he felt come game time.

I'm sorry, I don't like coming down on a guy that's given so much to our team, but this incident is as fishy as they come.
RiverDog
Legacy

Next

Return to Seahawks Forum