Beast Questionable; He Did Not Board Bus

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Beast Questionable; He Did Not Board Bus

Postby Hawktawk » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:51 pm

I wish Beast well. Id bring him off the bench personally, see what having him in pads waiting does for the explosive but inconsistent Micheal early in the game. The Carolina defense bothers Lynch as much as the Seattle defense bothers Cam. He hasn't cracked 80 yards in any game in the PC era, a stat I found astounding. Its good to have almost all hands on deck in the backfield at any rate. Sucks about Tukuafu.

Kill the Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hawktawk
Legacy

Re: Beast Questionable; He Did Not Board Bus

Postby Zorn76 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:43 pm

I'd like to see him start. If he doesn't, I still hope he gets plenty of carries. Our passing game has been great for the 2nd half of the season, and I don't expect that to change. But when we do run, to have him back there...it can only help. We can mix in Michael, and maybe the carries get split 50/50, who knows.

But I do think we're better off with him in the game. I doubt very much that Pete penalizes him for his late notice a week ago. Only thing that would hold Beast back is if he takes a few hits and tweaks himself again.

Personally, I think Marshawn is Hungry to return. He may not be back next year - Seattle or anywhere else - and so this could end up being his last shot at a SB. The hunch here is that he's gonna play as hard as he ever has. I think he does care, and wants to leave it all out on the field.
Zorn76
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum