2015 All Pro Teams announced - 3 Seahawks

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

2015 All Pro Teams announced - 3 Seahawks

Postby Agent 86 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:05 am

Congrats to Tyler Lockett for making the 1st team All Pro in his rookie year, what an achievement!

Wags and Sherm made the 2nd team as well. Nice job.

List is attached, I don't think there is a lot to argue about on it.

Khalil Mack also becomes the first player in history to make the team at 2 different positions. I wish I could have seen more Raider games, that is unbelievable.

Interesting to note that the 2nd team all pro kick returner is who we face tomorrow....special teams are going to be huge. Patterson scored their only TD on a kick return in the last game vs the 'Hawks.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2606202-2015-associated-press-nfl-all-pro-teams-announced
Agent 86
Legacy

Re: 2015 All Pro Teams announced - 3 Seahawks

Postby mykc14 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:45 am

Yeah I saw that list. IMO it is stupid to have one guy make it in 2 different positions, unless those 2 positions are completely different. Don't get me wrong Mack's a stud, but he plays OLB that rushes the passer and plays in coverage, sort of like what we would have wanted from Irvin. IMO Sherman should have gotten it for a lot of reasons. I think in a lot of ways he had his best season. I know he dropped a few easy INTs early that would have given him better looking stats, but still had a great year.
mykc14
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum