OT: Gotta Suck Being a Bengal Fan Tonight

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

OT: Gotta Suck Being a Bengal Fan Tonight

Postby jshawaii22 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Man, did they implode at the end of the game or what... Burfect and Jones along with that fumble... a f'n fumble when you had the game won by running the clock. I knew after seeing those 5 dbacks running up the tunnel after that late interception that the Football Gods were going to come bite them in the ass.

I can't imagine being there. Does it ever end for some of these teams? Feel most sorry for the Coach. He deserves better.

js
jshawaii22
Legacy

Re: OT: Gotta Suck Being a Bengal Fan Tonight

Postby HumanCockroach » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:32 am

Feel bad for those fans, don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Burfict or Jones...
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:23 am

I've admired Lewis for awhile though his lack of control, leadership, discipline etc leaves me wondering about wether I'd want him back. Time for change, maybe??
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby jshawaii22 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:39 am

Marvin Lewis may keep his job because he works for cheap for the cheapest owner in the NFL. If he doesn't, I'm sure Steven A Smith will rant that the team owner is a 'racist' for firing him. Lewis has to be getting tired of this, too and might want out of there.
jshawaii22
Legacy

Postby obiken » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:38 am

HumanCockroach wrote:Feel bad for those fans, don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Burfict or Jones...

Right on Human, Burfict has been a walking penalty flag when he was at ASU.
obiken
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:45 am

Yea, when we were back in Cincinnati to witness our loss to them, they were undefeated and dancing in the streets, acting like they'd won the Super Bowl. We told many a Bengals fan (They call themselves Who Dey) to show us a playoff win before they got too cocky. I wonder if those fans remember our words to them this morning.

I had to work yesterday afternoon/evening, so I haven't seen the game, but the fact that they lost at home to one of their division rivals makes the hurt even more intense.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:13 am

jshawaii22 wrote:Marvin Lewis may keep his job because he works for cheap for the cheapest owner in the NFL. If he doesn't, I'm sure Steven A Smith will rant that the team owner is a 'racist' for firing him. Lewis has to be getting tired of this, too and might want out of there.

Mike Brown might be cheap, but he's one of the few owners that hasn't greedily sold the naming rights to the Bengal's football stadium to a corporation.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum