Worst Loss Ever

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Worst Loss Ever

Postby Hawk Sista » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:05 pm

The only positive I can see is that this Stealer/Giver (errrrr... I mean Bengal) game is the worst losing your s h i t game I have ever seen and makes the I'll-fated February play pale in comparison. I totally get the magnitude of the difference between w/c weekend and the SB, but JEEZUS..... The Bengals effed that up. We're I the ownership, I would feel like firing some hot-headed idiots.
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Re: Worst Loss Ever

Postby curmudgeon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Bye, Bye Marvin......
curmudgeon
Legacy

Postby obiken » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Hawk Sista wrote:The only positive I can see is that this Stealer/Giver (errrrr... I mean Bengal) game is the worst losing your s h i t game I have ever seen and makes the I'll-fated February play pale in comparison. I totally get the magnitude of the difference between w/c weekend and the SB, but JEEZUS..... The Bengals effed that up. We're I the ownership, I would feel like firing some hot-headed idiots.

I wasn't able to see it HS, what happened?
obiken
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:51 pm

I caught only a glimpse of either game today.

As for Pitt...I doubt they go much further, even though Manning is the starter for Denver.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:19 am

Hawk Sista wrote:The only positive I can see is that this Stealer/Giver (errrrr... I mean Bengal) game is the worst losing your s h i t game I have ever seen and makes the I'll-fated February play pale in comparison. I totally get the magnitude of the difference between w/c weekend and the SB, but JEEZUS..... The Bengals effed that up. We're I the ownership, I would feel like firing some hot-headed idiots.

Yeah that was just terrible. Epic meltdown. The fumble and the penalties...
mykc14
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:30 am

Zorn76 wrote:I caught only a glimpse of either game today.

As for Pitt...I doubt they go much further, even though Manning is the starter for Denver.

Personally I think that depends on whether Rothlisberger, Brown and Williams can play. If they can, I don't see how Denver can win to be honest. They can't score, and Pittsburgh offense can and does score on anyone. Course without 2 or 3 of those guys, Pittsburgh is toast.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:31 am

Those penalties turned a long Field Goal attempt into a chip shot.
I can forgive a fumble, but losing your mind in the final seconds is selfish. I would hope they cut Burfect after this.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 am

Obi.... I typed out a response and my damned phone kicked me out (need to figure out why) before I could answer. Anyway, in short... The Bengals led by a point w/ less than 2 min. They fumbled and then.....penalty by penalty, they led the Stealers to FG range and lost.
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby jshawaii22 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:45 am

Hawk Sista wrote:Obi.... I typed out a response and my damned phone kicked me out (need to figure out why) before I could answer. Anyway, in short... The Bengals led by a point w/ less than 2 min. They fumbled and then.....penalty by penalty, they led the Stealers to FG range and lost.

In other words.. it was the Bengals being the Bengals!

If that receiver clears concussion protocol, I'll be shocked. Compared to Luke Willson, that was way worse.
jshawaii22
Legacy

Postby obiken » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:03 am

Hawk Sista wrote:Obi.... I typed out a response and my damned phone kicked me out (need to figure out why) before I could answer. Anyway, in short... The Bengals led by a point w/ less than 2 min. They fumbled and then.....penalty by penalty, they led the Stealers to FG range and lost.

Thanks Sis! Too bad I wanted the Squealers to lose.
obiken
Legacy

Postby Mo the Toe » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:21 am

Neither team was innocent. That hit on Bernard was cheap too. Why was Pitts coach (Joey Porter) on the field jawing at Adam Jones? The whole game was a debacle staring with the refs having to be at midfield at pregame to keep the children apart.
Mo the Toe
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:08 am

I am glad we don't have players like Burfict and Pac Man Jones on our team. Sure, a couple of our players have screwed up at absolutely the wrong time (as if there is a good time) but they have never cost us a game.

That it was BOTH Jones and Burfict was telling.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Terrible coaching on both sides not getting their players under control... Though I remember Bruce in the SB. He was uncoachable in that moment.
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum