Finish Strong - Yes But??

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Finish Strong - Yes But??

Postby Uppercut » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:35 pm

PC always stresses to finish strong. That is good and was in evidence today. But maybe the team needs to start strong or a little stronger too! It applies to the season and games. How many games and playoff games we have got behind and have to rally? Too many IMO. A little better start in Sept - Oct also would make a lesser need to do the mad scramble at the seasons end. I am not sure who is responsible for this probably the head coach but juts a little bit more productive play early in the season and games would make everyone more happy.
Uppercut
Legacy

Re: Finish Strong - Yes But??

Postby Hawktown » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:53 pm

It seems to me that whoever is coordinating the offense is not doing a good enough job of coordinating the offense. RW had no chance, Beast just isn't himself and those dang ill advised throws for picks just doomed us. In this draft it is past time to quit relying on the DEF as evidenced again today. The D is great but can't win it without a consistent offense.
Hawktown
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:58 pm

It wasn't just the offense. The defense had their fair share of problems in that first half, too. It was midway through the 2nd quarter before Carolina punted.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Early momentum is key for everybody, but it seems especially for us.

Never saw an opening half like that coming. Halftime-esque adjustments needed to implemented in the first quarter, it turned out.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby Uppercut » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:13 am

"One Half Team" = "One half the Pay"
Uppercut
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:49 am

I'm proud of the Hawks. They have a heart of a lion. More remarkable than them falling 31 points behind was the fact that playing on the road in a mud hole against an excellent team they damn near came all the way back. A Holmgren team would have lost 50 to 0 on a day like that.....

I cant wait for next year. GO AZ!!!!!
Hawktawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum