Too Soon to Talk Draft??

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Too Soon to Talk Draft??

Postby Hawk Sista » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:37 pm

We are getting closer. I'm going to play this year and fill out my prognostications....I forget the rules.

Bob...what are they?
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Hawk Sista wrote:We are getting closer. I'm going to play this year and fill out my prognostications....I forget the rules.

Bob...what are they?

3 potential players per pick that we have at the beginning of the contest, the first of the three that you list for a round is the pick you'd choose if it were a one round Mock.

Scoring:

- 1 point for each player that we draft
- 1 point for the correct round drafted
- 1/2 point for each player from your mock that we sign as UDFA’s

Additionally, it was suggested last year over at the Blue that there should be 1/2 point for a player you have listed first in a round. I like the suggestion so we'll go with that here this year too.

I'm almost done with mine so I'll have it up hopefully by the end of the weekend.
Last edited by c_hawkbob on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:12 am

With our need for OL, the said depth along that line, and our collective better understanding of how our FO seems to operate, this should be an interesting exercise in guessing.
I'm hoping a couple of people will nail it for a few picks at least - but there will be at least one wild card from the team that nobody expected.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:49 am

Do you get any credit if you say we will trade out of a pick and it happens?

Do you get any credit if you ID someone who gets picked up as an UDRFA?
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Hawk Sista wrote:Do you get any credit if you say we will trade out of a pick and it happens?

Nope, scoring here is strictly about the personnel we wind up with and how accurately you were able to predict our winding up with them. Trades are just too hard to keep track of.

Hawk Sista wrote:Do you get any credit if you ID someone who gets picked up as an UDRFA?

Yup, if someone on your list gets picked up directly after the draft as a UDFA that's a half a point. But we don't get to list a bunch of extra names beyond the three for each draft slot.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum