Lynch - Seahawks Franchise records

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Lynch - Seahawks Franchise records

Postby PasadenaHawk » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:48 pm

I see Lynch just snuck past John L. Williams to land 4th in rushing yards for the team. J.L. ended at 4,579 while Lynch has 4,624. Not sure if that number reflects his performance this past Saturday. Russel Wilson could actually crack the top ten in two more years.

In terms of scoring, Lynch is tied at 13 but will probably crack into the top ten before end of next year.
PasadenaHawk
Legacy

Re: Lynch - Seahawks Franchise records

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:14 am

I hope Lynch retires a Seahawk but money says when he starts to decline, he will move on.
Still even though I am not a stats guy, I thank you Pasadena for this post. Truly remarkable accomplishment.
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby FolkCrusader » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:28 am

I don't know what the future holds for Beast, but right now he is playing at a HIGH level. I am going to celebrate this time, and these performances with him. Some day, all players decline but I'm not predicting when that will come Lynch. I just want to enjoy it.
FolkCrusader
Legacy

Postby PasadenaHawk » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:04 am

Eaglehawk wrote:I hope Lynch retires a Seahawk but money says when he starts to decline, he will move on.
Still even though I am not a stats guy, I thank you Pasadena for this post. Truly remarkable accomplishment.

You bet. Considering how long he has been here, I thought it was significant what he has accomplished already. And that is with a suspect O-Line throughout.

One big question that may affect ML's tenure in Seattle is Christine Michael. I have heard and seen next to nothing about this guy, who according to some early on would evolve into one of the greatest running backs of all time. Anyone hear anything about him recently?
PasadenaHawk
Legacy

Postby HawkWow » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:47 pm

John L is my all time favorite Hawk back. Beast #2. No offense to ML, but John L. played FB and also backed up Warner (though he also played longer on the team). John L re-defined the FB position, IMO. He would be nuts on this team.
HawkWow
Legacy

Postby HawkWow » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:53 pm

PasadenaHawk wrote:
Eaglehawk wrote:I hope Lynch retires a Seahawk but money says when he starts to decline, he will move on.

You bet. Considering how long he has been here, I thought it was significant what he has accomplished already. And that is with a suspect O-Line throughout.

One big question that may affect ML's tenure in Seattle is Christine Michael. I have heard and seen next to nothing about this guy, who according to some early on would evolve into one of the greatest running backs of all time. Anyone hear anything about him recently?

Nope. But I do think his rap career took a big hit on the RRR. I was certain they drafted Michael to replace ML next year. If there's any good news in his apparent slooooow development, it's that we will likely hold on to ML for another year (Yes, I know he's under contract). It's looking more and more to me like Michael was not a great pick. In hindsight, IMO, we would have been wiser to have taken Lattimore in the 3rd. Better back. Better person. Again, IMO.
HawkWow
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum