UDFAs

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

UDFAs

Postby FolkCrusader » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Was noting all the UDFA rumors I had seen tonight, but field gulls has even more than I had ;)

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2016/4/30/115 ... ks-edition
FolkCrusader
Legacy

Re: UDFAs

Postby monkey » Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 am

Our biggest class of undrafteds yet. Showing yet again that John and Pete were being honest about how they viewed this class, as super deep.
The "eighth round" has been awfully good to us, and once again I see SEVERAL names that I just cannot believe never got drafted. How in the world those guys passed all the way through is a complete mystery. There's at least one name on that list that I saw most experts project as a third round pick!
Once again, the Seahawks are killing it. This is how you stay on top!
monkey
Legacy

Re: UDFAs

Postby NorthHawk » Sun May 01, 2016 9:52 am

Every team seemed to get better from this draft, it was so deep. We aren't an exception, but can we fill our needs with the players we chose?
I think there is a very good chance 3 players will start this year or be in the regular rotation, and that's pretty good for any draft, but they are still only potential at this point.
I'm cautiously optimistic, but all the other teams improved, too. Just look within our division.
The Cards will be tougher Defensively, and the Rams will in time be much better Offensively. If we are just getting back to where we were in 2013/2014, it might not be enough. We have to be as good or better than in 2012/2013. That improvement has to be on the Offensive Line where the biggest rebuild is required. Can we do it in a short off season or will it take a year or so to settle in properly?
NorthHawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum