NFL's Top 100

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

NFL's Top 100

Postby obiken » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Sorry, what that show shows me is the players don't do it any better than the fans or the Sports writers at rating the players. Von Miller, at 15??? Really. Carson Palmer rated higher than Russel Wilson.
obiken
Legacy

Re: NFL's Top 100

Postby c_hawkbob » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:22 pm

I'd be interested to see how many GM's would honestly take Palmer over Wilson given the choice ... I bet you could count 'em on one finger.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:49 pm

c_hawkbob wrote:I'd be interested to see how many GM's would honestly take Palmer over Wilson given the choice ... I bet you could count 'em on one finger.

One finger? I'd bet that if they had to put there money where their mouth is it would be even less. It's a preposterous proposition.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby monkey » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:38 pm

c_hawkbob wrote:I'd be interested to see how many GM's would honestly take Palmer over Wilson given the choice ... I bet you could count 'em on one finger.

There is not one single GM who would take a 37 year old, injury prone QB, with a history of playoff failure, over a 27 year old, never missed even one snap of PRACTICE, QB coming off leading the NFL in completion %, just going into his fifth year.
Palmer rated higher than Wilson is silly. He has NEVER been better, not even in his best year...which was last year actually.
monkey
Legacy

Postby obiken » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Here's my problem Monk, IF you flopped the two All-Pro W R's Anquan Boldin, and Larry Fitzgerald and gave them to RW there would be no discussion.
obiken
Legacy

Postby monkey » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:07 pm

obiken wrote:Here's my problem Monk, IF you flopped the two All-Pro W R's Anquan Boldin, and Larry Fitzgerald and gave them to RW there would be no discussion.

Well, this year that will a all change I believe. The Cards receivers aren't all that, Fitz is old and getting slower by the second.
Meanwhile, our receiving corps has become quite good! When you include Graham, just looking at our top three, Baldwin, Lockett and Graham, I'd take that over the Cards right now.
I really think the Seahawks are going to prove some stuff this year, turn some heads and shut some people up.
Norman at 11 and Peterson at 17, while Sherman is #20?!? Give me a break! Norman doesn't even belong in the conversation! NO way are he and Peterson better than Sherm. NO WAY!
And Palmer over Wilson...there are no words really. That's just insulting.
monkey
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:46 am

obiken wrote:Here's my problem Monk, IF you flopped the two All-Pro W R's Anquan Boldin, and Larry Fitzgerald and gave them to RW there would be no discussion.

There shouldn't be a discussion, period. I would take Russell Wilson teamed up with Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, and Jermaine Kearse over Carson Palmer with Dez Bryant, Odell Beckham, and Calvin Johnson.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum