wedding

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: wedding

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:59 am

Congrats! Hope you kids have a good life together.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby HawkDawg » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:52 am

Immature question here, but I think it's a valid point.

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/football/article/Video-Ciara-and-Russell-Wilson-wanna-do-it-8346431.php

Now that the marriage had been officially/now publicly consummated, will this effect Wilson's game play? I keep thinking of high school football coaches, no "Boom Boom" before the big game. Even Rocky, sorry Adrian...not until after after the fight. Will his focus change without pent-up tensions...or will he be more "relaxed" and calm on the field? Or does it even matter? Just a thought.
HawkDawg
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:19 pm

HawkDawg wrote:Immature question here, but I think it's a valid point.

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/football/article/Video-Ciara-and-Russell-Wilson-wanna-do-it-8346431.php

Now that the marriage had been officially/now publicly consummated, will this effect Wilson's game play? I keep thinking of high school football coaches, no "Boom Boom" before the big game. Even Rocky, sorry Adrian...not until after after the fight. Will his focus change without pent-up tensions...or will he be more "relaxed" and calm on the field? Or does it even matter? Just a thought.

It's an honest question. We've all seen how a love life can affect other aspects of a person's life, and it can be an either positive or negative effect. It's hard for me to imagine someone with the work habits Russell has allowing himself to be distracted like that, but it's definitely possible.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby obiken » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:15 am

No.
obiken
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum