I love you guys

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

I love you guys

Postby yoder » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Hey folks,

As you all know, I just kind of sit here in the background and stay quiet. I assume we have a few readers on this forum that are the same way, reclusive by nature I suppose. Anyway, just wanted to shout out and let all of you know how much I appreciate this place...how much I appreciate all of you. I check the Shack every single morning, afternoon and evening. I love the opinions, I love the insight and I love the banter. It makes my day, every day.

My wife and I went to a long time friend's wedding reception last night, the same friend that was at our wedding 12 years ago...so I'm feeling a bit sappy right now. Yet it did make me think of all of the things I truly appreciate in life, this online family we have is a definite part of that. People from all walks of life, demographics, political/religious views...yet still bound together by one simple thing, the love of our team. It's pretty damn amazing when you think about it.

Thank you for being here and making this place what it is. Seriously, thank you for being here...it would be a blank space on the internet without you.

Sincerely,

Yoder
yoder
Site Admin

Re: I love you guys

Postby RiverDog » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:48 pm

yoder wrote:Hey folks,

As you all know, I just kind of sit here in the background and stay quiet. I assume we have a few readers on this forum that are the same way, reclusive by nature I suppose. Anyway, just wanted to shout out and let all of you know how much I appreciate this place...how much I appreciate all of you. I check the Shack every single morning, afternoon and evening. I love the opinions, I love the insight and I love the banter. It makes my day, every day.

My wife and I went to a long time friend's wedding reception last night, the same friend that was at our wedding 12 years ago...so I'm feeling a bit sappy right now. Yet it did make me think of all of the things I truly appreciate in life, this online family we have is a definite part of that. People from all walks of life, demographics, political/religious views...yet still bound together by one simple thing, the love of our team. It's pretty damn amazing when you think about it.

Thank you for being here and making this place what it is. Seriously, thank you for being here...it would be a blank space on the internet without you.

Sincerely,

Yoder

Wow, nice post, Yoder! And for my part, the feeling is mutual. You and Mak have done many of us a priceless service by maintaining this forum. It really is a home away from home.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Back atcha.... All of you!
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Hawk Sista wrote:Back atcha.... All of you!

What Sis (and RD) said.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Oly » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:01 pm

I can't imagine where I'd go if not for this forum. Thanks for stepping up when the PI died and saving the community.

Cheers!
Oly
Legacy

Postby obiken » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:32 am

Oly wrote:I can't imagine where I'd go if not for this forum. Thanks for stepping up when the PI died and saving the community.

Cheers!

OlY said everything I wanted to say Yoder, your work on this site is really appreciated! The exception being when you got most of us on April 1!
obiken
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:26 pm

I love you guys too. I've been connected to the forerunner of this site for 17 years now. Its like a bunch of old friends and family I never met. Sure we squabble sometimes but this is my only forum and basically always has been.

Thank you Yoder once again.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:33 pm

obiken wrote:OlY said everything I wanted to say Yoder, your work on this site is really appreciated! The exception being when you got most of us on April 1!

Ditto. That was a low down dirty trick.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby yoder » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:00 am

:lol:
yoder
Site Admin

Return to Seahawks Forum