A great look into the current mentality of our team.

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

A great look into the current mentality of our team.

Postby Jjones84 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:44 am

This is a great article. I don't think this is just rhetoric. I think they are in a champion mindset, and all I can say is look out. This mentality they have, reminds me of the championship team. They may be even more focused now, they know what it takes. GO HAWKS

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/10/3/13148 ... wl-defense
Jjones84
Legacy

Re: A great look into the current mentality of our team.

Postby burrrton » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:54 pm

A LOT of season left, but it's great having them looking this good going into our bye.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Jjones84 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Yeah, they look good. But more importantly, in my opinion, they are in that "zone" mentaly. They seem to have that same laser focus they had in years past. I'm not getting ahead of myself, but it just has a familiar feel to it. They were talking about it during the offseason, and this is the first time the visual matches their descriptions. Just seeing how they were acting, the look in their eyes, after those turnovers Damn near put chills down my spine.
Jjones84
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Just as a talking point If Seattle did make it to the SB you would have to play Brady or Big Ben(most likely) and a win will not happen. Only the Rams are put together to tackle those two teams. Sorry to bust your bubble.
Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Must have missed the last couple years there Ramblo... Seattle has beaten both... I agree, the Rams are built to cheap shot QBs so there's always the possibility they could injure one, but the truth is, the Rams aren't built to GET there, Seattle is. So everything you say is irrelevant in that regard. Sorry to burst your bubble ( or schizophrenic delusion whichever it happens to be)....
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby Jjones84 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:52 pm

Rambo2014 wrote:Just as a talking point If Seattle did make it to the SB you would have to play Brady or Big Ben(most likely) and a win will not happen. Only the Rams are put together to tackle those two teams. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Hahaha, yeah kase keenum is going to take you there, huh? You are delusional. You make all of these proclamations, but we will see who is standing in the end. The arrogance of you and your fanbase is sickening. Why don't you set your sights on getting to, and then past 7 and 9, then we may have something to talk about. Just laughable. If russell wasn't hurt, and could have planted his back foot, the rams would have never won that game. But, I guess that is why you are trolling the seahawks forum, because you know your team is mediocre at best, and you have to take your frustrations out somehow. It's all good.

Edit: the bills are going to burst your bubble this week anyway. Kiss goodbye to "first" place.
You have the 23rd ranked pass defense, 17th ranked rushing defense, and the 9th scoring defense. You play right into brady and big bens strengths. Oh yeah, you have 30th ranked offense. Stats don't lie.
Jjones84
Legacy

Postby Jjones84 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Hey rambo, here is an article for you to read. It outlines what everyone else already knows around here. Your team are pretenders. Please read it and comment for us.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/26 ... -pretender

Then maybe you can give us some facts to support your arguement, rather than just post incendiary remarks. I must say I am enjoying this, though. I don't really watch much tv, so you are providing me with free entertainment.
Jjones84
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:14 pm

We're a good enough team to overcome 1st half or early season hiccups when they happen. That's one of the main observations I've made about our team, ever since Pete and John arrived. And those are great things for a team to possess.

That said, when we do establish early (1st half) momentum and points, it usually continues to roll that way. We've also seen the flip side, where we've allowed lesser opponents to stick with us for too long. We were fortunate to beat Miami, then turned around and repeated the same futile exercise in LA which cost us the game.

But right now we are in a good spot. The timing of the bye turned out to be a Huge blessing, given the injuries to RW's knee and (high) ankle, though you never would've guessed it the way he played Sunday in NY.

What a Great game he had.

Counting down the days 'til my trip to Seattle to watch the Falcons game.

Gonna be a blast.
Zorn76
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum