Hawks kicker abused wife.

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Hawks kicker abused wife.

Postby obiken » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:13 pm

“He certainly admitted to us that he abused his wife in the past,” Mara said in a radio interview Thursday evening on WFAN New York. “What’s a little unclear is the extent of that.”

Too bad, I liked Josh Brown. Now he may go to jail.
obiken
Legacy

Re: Hawks kicker abused wife.

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:34 pm

That's Hawks EX-kicker.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby obiken » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 pm

c_hawkbob wrote:That's Hawks EX-kicker.
Sorry CB, I should have clarified. There are levels and different kinds of abuse however.
obiken
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Teams are seldom pro active in these matters, but it would serve them well if they were. It's always after the fact when they offer support and condolences, if applicable.

They knew. So much as a whiff of this even possibly going on shoulda raised big blue flags, especially in this day n age. Bad look for both sides, to say the least. I'm surprised that Brown lasted this long in the league, if this what was going on away from it.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby EmeraldBullet » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:50 pm

I was a big Josh Brown fan. I remember still when he flattened Hester trying to return a kick, made me very happy LOL.
This is really troubling. There are more quotes from Brown himself, which implicate him. There isn't any way around it. I think Brown really needs some help, I hope he sees a good psychologist that might be able to help him. This basically ends his football career, he could face jail and maybe even prison. Overall though I just hope he gets the help he needs. This is tough, I really looked up to the guy.
EmeraldBullet
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum