OT: Ticket for December Rams game

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

OT: Ticket for December Rams game

Postby Oly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:47 am

I don't live in Seattle and don't go to games or know the best way to get tickets, so I was hoping you all could help me help someone get a ticket.

I have an exchange student in one of my classes from Germany and will be spending a few in Seattle and was hoping to get tickets for the December Rams game. I think part of his reason for even going to Seattle was that he wanted to make sure that if he went to only one NFL game he got the best stadium experience. Then he saw the ticket prices, all over $160. Do any of you know if it's possible to find single tickets $110 or less? He's a really interesting guy and I wanted to help him out, and I thought there wouldn't be a more helpful group on the net than this one.

Thanks for any info!

[If this kind of post isn't kosher on the board, I'll take it down.]
Oly
Legacy

Re: OT: Ticket for December Rams game

Postby RiverDog » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:28 am

Oly wrote:I don't live in Seattle and don't go to games or know the best way to get tickets, so I was hoping you all could help me help someone get a ticket.

I have an exchange student in one of my classes from Germany and will be spending a few in Seattle and was hoping to get tickets for the December Rams game. I think part of his reason for even going to Seattle was that he wanted to make sure that if he went to only one NFL game he got the best stadium experience. Then he saw the ticket prices, all over $160. Do any of you know if it's possible to find single tickets $110 or less? He's a really interesting guy and I wanted to help him out, and I thought there wouldn't be a more helpful group on the net than this one.

Thanks for any info!

[If this kind of post isn't kosher on the board, I'll take it down.]

I've found NFL Ticket Exchange to be just as good as any source, but they're going to be spendy. I spent $250 apiece plus service charges for the 49'ers and Bills game and that was for upper 300 level, but the Rams might be a little less due to the time of year and quality of opponent. We're one of the most expensive tickets in the league. For example, tickets for the Niners game in Santa Clara, of which I'm going to, cost me about 60% of what I paid for the same game/quality of seats up here.

But being that you're hosting some guests, particularly foreign guests that have never been to an NFL game, I'd go ahead and fork out the dough. They'll love it! Be sure to get there early so they can witness the game day experience.

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster ... s-tickets/
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Oly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:06 am

RiverDog wrote:I've found NFL Ticket Exchange to be just as good as any source, but they're going to be spendy. I spent $250 apiece plus service charges for the 49'ers and Bills game and that was for upper 300 level, but the Rams might be a little less due to the time of year and quality of opponent. We're one of the most expensive tickets in the league. For example, tickets for the Niners game in Santa Clara, of which I'm going to, cost me about 60% of what I paid for the same game/quality of seats up here.

But being that you're hosting some guests, particularly foreign guests that have never been to an NFL game, I'd go ahead and fork out the dough. They'll love it! Be sure to get there early so they can witness the game day experience.

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster ... s-tickets/

Thanks, I was afraid of that. Unfortunately, I won't be there with him. He's doing solo travel, but I can always direct him where you think the pre-game experience is best.
Oly
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 am

http://www.beastbus.com/

This is pretty cool. Ex players, music, paraphernalia, food, 4 drink tickets all for a $25 dollar suggested donation. Schneider is involved and all the money goes to autism....

http://www.king5.com/mb/news/local/seat ... /316143479
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have my two season tickets available for the *Cardinals* game if anyone's interested. It's on Christmas eve, so it'll be a great way to spend a few hours before Santa comes... unless you live 3.5 hours (and a mountain pass) away.

Face value for forum members- $110/each. Not sure how we'll meet up (unless your name is Riverdog), but we can try to figure something out if anyone is interested.
Last edited by burrrton on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:41 pm

I won't even tell y'all what I paid for secondary market tix to the niner game. The Hawks have some of the least expensive primary level tix in the NFL, but the HIGHEST prices (in the whole NFL) on the secondary market. Good luck
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby Vegaseahawk » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:59 pm

I paid $300ea for 10yd line row 74 Rams week 2
Vegaseahawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Oly wrote:Thanks, I was afraid of that. Unfortunately, I won't be there with him. He's doing solo travel, but I can always direct him where you think the pre-game experience is best.

They have a lot of cool stuff going on in the exhibition center that adjoins C-Link on the south side of the stadium. Also, if your friend likes to enjoy a drink or two, the bar scene in the stadium district on game day is fantastic.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Zorn76 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Ticket master ended up being my best bet, Oly.
I paid $191 for section 328, row BB. Way up there, but still a Great seat and crowd around me.

If I were him, I'd cancel other tourist stuff to catch the game. It will be more memorable than any other event or place anyway.
Zorn76
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:05 am

burrrton wrote:Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have my two season tickets available for the *Cardinals* game if anyone's interested. It's on Christmas eve, so it'll be a great way to spend a few hours before Santa comes... unless you live 3.5 hours (and a mountain pass) away.

Face value for forum members- $110/each. Not sure how we'll meet up (unless your name is Riverdog), but we can try to figure something out if anyone is interested.

I'd take you up on that burrton, but I am going to the Hawks-Santa Clara game the next weekend and I'm not sure if I could swing the time off. I appreciate your offer to sell them at face value.
RiverDog
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum