sherman's post-game comments — lmao!!!

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: sherman's post-game comments — lmao!!!

Postby savvyman » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:09 pm

Here is a Link to Richard Sherman Comments From his column in MMQB.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Besides the Best Offense against the best defense - the Superbowl will be also sub-marketed as the Hero's versus the Villains -& the Clean Cut Model Citizens versus the Thrash Talking Thugs - and Guess who we are? LoL
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Futureite » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:19 pm

Kalibane;

I wasn't a fan of what Kap did either after the game, and if he continues that he'll lose me as a fan. But I see Sherman going after people on a personal way over and over again. And I don't think he's real. I think he's completely full of himself, completely phony. He taunts and humiliates people when he wins and it's all said and done, and he makes excuses and talks about himself when he loses.

I have zero respect for him as a man, and that has zero to do him being a Seahawk.
Futureite
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:57 pm

kalibane wrote:Well if it's not true then I guess Crabtree can sue for liable since MMQB published an allusion to it in Sherman's column this week. It also fits why Sherman would make a big deal of attempting to shake his hand again right after that play.

And do you have any instances of Sherman lying or are you just being cynical for the sake of it?

I didn't say anything about anyone lying. I am simply pointing out that a person's brother might see things a little bit differently than another random person and that it's not a very good source, especially when it involves something as subjective as a personal disagreement between two competing professional athletes.

However, I just heard on Sirius NFL Radio reporting on the same confrontation between Sherman and Crabtree at Fitzgerald's charity event and nothing was said about Sherman's brother being the source.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Sounds like Sherman is half ass apologizing, blaming the perception he projected last night on the crowd noise and that he was not trying to dis Michael Crabtree. Like I said earlier, I can give him a pass so long as the morning after comments are more conciliatory.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby monkey » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:18 pm

RiverDog wrote:
Sherman's brother Branton? Not exactly an objective, unbiased viewpoint, is it? I wonder what Larry Fitzgerald had to say about it.

Why do you need an unbiased view, to discover that there is more to this than we originally thought?

Crabtree talked smack about Sherman to the media before , and specifically referred to him as mediocre, which is why those were the words Sherman fired back. Now we also know that SOMETHING happened at a charity event. The actual details are just that, details, and largely irrelevant, because I'm NOT Richard Sherman's judge, or jury or executioner. It's not my place to call Richard Sherman a bad guy because of words he said in the heat of the battle.
I just wanted to know that, as most of us suspected, this went well beyond what we'd seen to this point.

Actually when you see all the things Sherman does for people through charity work (work he takes VERY seriously BTW!), I'd be far more tempted to call him a good guy than a bad guy. The whole bad guy thing is just an act, a persona, a way of firing up his emotions so that he can maintain his play at a high level. Nothing more. It's just what he does to get himself pumped up, and really who cares?!? Who is it hurting???

One thing is for DAMNED certain, while Sherman was NOT the only one running his mouth, he's the only one who still should be!!!

Crabtree's comments afterwards about how "Sherman only made one play", (yeah, just that play, dumbass!), actually made me want Sherman to say even more than he did, and shut him up again.
How Crabtree has the unmitigated gall to say that all he made was one play (ignoring the fact that it was the single BIGGEST play of the game, and really of the whole freakin season to this date) is demonstrably stupid.
Crabtree was a virtual non factor for most of the game, and ONLY when he was not covered by Sherman did he have any kind of real impact.
When he was covered by Sherman, aside from a rather questionable holding penalty, he didn't really do anything!

It's Crabtree that ought to have shut his mouth, both before and afterwards, but didn't. He's got nothing to say, Sherman badly outplayed him all game long.

For what it's worth, I understand some of you guys saying that Crabtree isn't mediocre...I get what you're saying, but to Sherman, that's exactly what he is. Mediocre. Just another wanna be who can't handle what Sherman brings!
monkey
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:49 pm

I thought Crabtree's 'only one play' comment was kinda dumb, too, since that's a sign that corner shut things down.

If you don't hear a corner's number called all day, you don't hear the receiver he's covering's number, either, meaning that receiver was effectively removed from the game.
burrrton
Legacy

Postby kalibane » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Well that "one play" was eye roll worthy. Sherman was target twice. The best corners usually don't make a ton of plays due to lack of opportunity. That's what makes his leading the league in interceptions so impressive, doing it while being the least targeted guy in the league.
kalibane
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:09 pm

RiverDog wrote:
kalibane wrote:Well Well Well... Here's a new layer.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/sherm ... nd-and-cr/

"Sherman has been upset with Crabtree since last summer. Both attended Arizona star receiver Larry Fitzgerald’s charity event. While there, Sherman went to shake Crabtree’s hand, and Crabtree tried to start a fight, according to Sherman’s older brother, Branton."

Funny what you find when you start peeling back the onion.

Sherman's brother Branton? Not exactly an objective, unbiased viewpoint, is it? I wonder what Larry Fitzgerald had to say about it.

To be fair they did indeed ask Crabtree about the bad blood after, and he refused to elaborate. You can take that one of two ways I suppose, either that he is more tactful and classy ( something I personally don't believe with his history) or there is indeed something there and he took the opportunity to stay quiet about it instead of revealing what he had said and done. No way to know the absolute truth of it, as none of us was there, IMHO I'll stick with the guy that didn't hold out for top ten pick, skip workouts and get accused of sexual assault, but that is just me, feel welcome to any thoughts on it you would like.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Futureite wrote:Kalibane;

I wasn't a fan of what Kap did either after the game, and if he continues that he'll lose me as a fan. But I see Sherman going after people on a personal way over and over again. And I don't think he's real. I think he's completely full of himself, completely phony. He taunts and humiliates people when he wins and it's all said and done, and he makes excuses and talks about himself when he loses.

I have zero respect for him as a man, and that has zero to do him being a Seahawk.

So, just to clarify, declining to shake his hand and insulting him personally at a CHARITY event is ok, calling him a mediocre CB in the press leading up to the game is ok, but saying he is sorry and mediocre immediately following the game isn't... got it, just wanted to sum up your position. LMAO.

Getting stoned and wrapping a truck around a tree, a-ok, being accused of sexually assaulting someone prior to the SB no problem, stabbing and shooting people, nothing but class, taunting a player that you don't even face on a national stage, sure why not ( course no apology for that), saying another player is the same thing they called you during the week, or giving it back to them, nah, what a jerk....

Got it.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby rottweiler » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:21 pm

And NFL golden boy (and Roger Goody-Goody fave) Tom Brady has now entered the fray to pile onto the Sherman haters:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/patriots-quarterback-tom-brady-seahawks-richard-sherman-win-185803001--nfl.html

"WE win with graciousness," said Brady.

LOL.

I wonder why Brady said nothing about the way they lose — which, more often than not, seems to involve Brady running down into the tunnels to scream at some of the game's officials.

Just sayin'.
Last edited by rottweiler on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rottweiler
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Why do you need an unbiased view, to discover that there is more to this than we originally thought?

Because to say someone tried to start a fight is an extremely subjective accusation. It's a lot like being asked to choose sides in a he said, she said argument, where both can be right and both can be wrong, and I require a little more objective individual than a person's brother before I accept their account of what happened.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby kalibane » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:09 pm

again from one side of the story but saw a report where this incident in the summer happened at a black tie affair and it's the contention of Sherman that Crabtree wouldn't shake his hand and rather started with trash talk about how he was going to put it on him during the season which Sherman brushed off at first but Crabtree kept trying to poke the bear all through the night and at that point he decided he'd do whatever he could to make him miserable.
kalibane
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:54 pm

"WE win with graciousness," said Brady.

You still mad bro?
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Distant Relative » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Futureite wrote:First off, congrats. Happy that you guys get to watch a potential champ and I am sure you will enjoy the next two weeks of SB hype. That is the funnest part, as all eyes are on just two teams. Your twam showed a ton of heart and they are the NFC's best, so they deserve it.

On the topic of the thread, I think Sherman embarassed himself and your entire city in the process. In all honesty, he can have his millions, Sranford degree, and deserved top of his profession recognition. I feel much better being a middle class nobody with some level of integrity.

I wasn't embarrassed in the least! You should have been embarrassed when your Idiot QB mocked Cam at Carolina. I knew at that moment that it would fuel the Seattle Seahawks. Your boy was stupid enough to throw the potential game winning TD to a receiver that was covered by the best Corner in the league!
Distant Relative
Legacy

Postby Distant Relative » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:18 pm

RiverDog wrote:Sounds like Sherman is half ass apologizing, blaming the perception he projected last night on the crowd noise and that he was not trying to dis Michael Crabtree. Like I said earlier, I can give him a pass so long as the morning after comments are more conciliatory.

Sorry RD but I don't think Sherman cares if you give him a "pass" or not. He'd probably intercept it.
Distant Relative
Legacy

Postby rottweiler » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:49 pm

RiverDog wrote:Like I said earlier, I can give him a pass so long as the morning after comments are more conciliatory.

Distant Relative wrote:Sorry RD but I don't think Sherman cares if you give him a "pass" or not. He'd probably intercept it.

LingMAO — and I'm not the slightest bit sorry about it.
rottweiler
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Once again its a media driven story designed to bash and marginalize the Hawks. It started with the bimbo Erin Roberts shoving a mike in Sherman's face then recoiling in fake shock and terminating the interview abruptly. Who did she think she was interviewing, Lynch? What an incompetent airhead. And then the larger pool of sports talking heads piled on the story.And then as has been eloquently discussed there is no real mention of the issues gotCrabstree, Smith etc have as human beings off the field.And the story about Crab actually being a punk at a charity event seems to carry no weight with these people. And now Brady? Please the last time that sourpuss lost I recall him dropping F bombs on the officials on the way off the field. Now there's some losing with dignity. Hes just P.Od because he got punked by the ultimate trash talk "you mad Bro?" posterized, beat by Richard Sherman. And the Pats won 3 SBs by cheating opponents with illegal filming.Go do yourself Brady you tool you're so 2004..

Naw its all about making Sherman look like a punk. I keep hearing how everyone wants Manning to toast Sherman by throwing at him repeatedly. I personally hope he tries, but I think Manning is way smarter than that.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby monkey » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm

HumanCockroach wrote:So, just to clarify, declining to shake his hand and insulting him personally at a CHARITY event is ok, calling him a mediocre CB in the press leading up to the game is ok, but saying he is sorry and mediocre immediately following the game isn't... got it, just wanted to sum up your position. LMAO.

Thank you for that, it made me chuckle.
I just cannot help but wonder where all this faux indignation is coming from. All these old school, back-in-my-day-we-showed-respect comments are hilarious.
Deion Sanders and Tom Brady have both made comments today about winning with class or some such, and the hypocrisy is palpable! Tom Brady is one of the biggest trash talkers int he game today, it's just that he's also the golden boy, so no one in the media mentions it. But the players themselves ALL talk about how he trash talks and showboats, and rubs it in after victories etc...
Deion Sanders...seriously? These are the examples of dignity and class in the NFL???
LMFAO!

Truth be told, you can assemble a list of the greatest players to ever put on cleats, and a surprisingly high percentage of them were trash talkers, borderline cheaters, outright cheaters, drug users, and various other lawbreakers, bad guys and malcontents.
It's the nature of the game, a game where you tell a group of alpha men, that they are "protecting their house" from an opposing team trying to use bombs and blitzes and all the other warfare jargon, to beat them. These men get themselves intentionally all worked up emotionally, by taking personally each and every criticism, big or little, real or perceived. They are told they are warriors, and taught to play with a warriors mentality and urgency.

Think about who these men are, and then remember when he was asked to describe the winning play. DURING the climactic celebration of quite possibly, the single biggest play in Seahawks HISTORY, with all that adrenaline pumping, and with his warrior's mentality switch still very much on, some pretty little white woman (and don't think that isn't a key element in much of the outrage today!!!) asks him to instantly flip off the switch and calmly assess what literally just transpired mere moments prior, before he'd really had the chance to even digest it all?

What's funnier is that, the same people who are always whining about football losing it's manliness, due to all the rules changes (many of which I too complain about), are mostly the same ones talking about Sherman's "lack of class" today.
We hear stuffy old men say things about the good old days of Dick Butkis, and Deacon Jones, and others, clearly forgetting just how much crap they all talked, and all the rules they bent and broke to try to win.
We also hear outrage from what are clearly, racists (ignore these idiots, I do), but some of their ideas permeate into otherwise normal thinking people's reasoning and language (watch the term "thug" for example).
We hear outrage from fans who were taught that sportsmanship means such and such, (mostly things which happen to be cultural, specifically the dominant white culture) and any variation from that is not only bad sportsmanship, but it clearly shows that the person is somehow less moral.
Mostly though, we hear outrage from fans of other teams with an axe to grind, and who are JEALOUS of the Seahawks recent success. Haters if you will.
Almost none of these people, however, know the FIRST THING about who Sherman really is, where he comes from, and what kind of person he really is.
Sadly, even after taking the time to explain, http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/ most people still don't care, they've pre-determined that Sherman is (fill in the blank), and will ignore any information that could possibly lead them to think otherwise.
monkey
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Then again it was probably a classy move for the 9ers fans to hang a billboard taunting Seattle with their 5 Lombardi's in Seattle. How did that work out for you? Yup, still got 5....

OMG just heard Billick call Sherman's comments a "Dennis Rodman moment" Really? What a bunch of ass clowns.............
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby rottweiler » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:09 pm

LOL. Even Rush Limbaugh is now pitching his two cents into the ordeal:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2014/01/20/Rush-Limbaugh-On-Richard-Sherman?utm_source=contentsharing&utm_medium=linkexchange&utm_term=postion2&utm_content=Rush-Limbaugh-On-Richard-Sherman&utm_campaign=foxnews

It's also supposed to be the subject of a poll on Bill O'Reilly's show tonight.
Last edited by rottweiler on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rottweiler
Legacy

Postby monkey » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:11 pm

One more thing (and sorry for the long winded rants, but I am getting a a little pissed now), how Sherman's reactions in the heat of the moment ANY different than Harbaugh's ridiculous looking temper tantrums on the sideline?
How is it that a Niners player tried to literally clothesline Lane after he was shoved out of bounds, trying to get back in the field of play, and not only does NO ONE mention it at the time, but even now, still no one has brought it up?
It was DIRTY PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!
If you want to talk about bad sportsmanship, that is a CLASSIC case right there! Exhibit A if you will.
monkey
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Yep. Ignore the slights thrown at Sherman BEFORE the game ( guess the fact that Crabtree called him mediocre doesn't register on the consciousness of the fans) or the dis respect shown not only to Sherman, but Fitzgerald AND the people the charity event that he acted like a f*ck, it's the retort. People are so hung up on "being the bigger man" thing, but in my personal experience few if any actually practice what they preach, at least always. Put anyone else in that type of situation and I seriously doubt any of them show the decorum they expect from Sherman.

Brady chimes in ( one of the biggest trash talkers in the history of the fricken sport) and claims to win with dignity and class, I don't remember feeling that way as they were throwing bombs with 4 minutes in the game and up by 30, but hey, I guess it's classy to continue to crush someone, sure it's their job to "stop them" but the hypocrisy is palpable. Seattle does it last year, and we are classless, Brady and co do it, and it's lauded. SMH. People need to get a grip...
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby rottweiler » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Bet it makes The Daily Show with Rob Riggle's buddy Jon Stewart tonight, too.

I can't wait to see how Stewart spins this. :lol:

I am lovin' this Hawk "thug life"! THANK YOU RICHARD SHERMAN!!!
rottweiler
Legacy

Postby Clem7 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Clem7
Legacy

Postby monkey » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Hawktawk wrote: I keep hearing how everyone wants Manning to toast Sherman by throwing at him repeatedly. I personally hope he tries, but I think Manning is way smarter than that.

Manning is after all, the leagues smartest QB according to Sherman himself, and his MMQB article.
Still, BOY would I love to see him try that!!! We'd win the game by 30.
monkey
Legacy

Postby rottweiler » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 pm

I love what Erin Andrews herself has to say about that postgame interview right here:

http://www.upi.com/blog/2014/01/20/Erin-Andrews-Richard-Shermans-post-game-rant-was-awesome/9321390260749/

Richard. Sherman. 100. Percent. Real.
rottweiler
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:47 pm

rottweiler wrote:I love what Erin Andrews herself has to say about that postgame interview right here:

http://www.upi.com/blog/2014/01/20/Erin-Andrews-Richard-Shermans-post-game-rant-was-awesome/9321390260749/

LOL, Erin Andrews..... straight up thug as well...... LMAO.... It IS nice however that she understands the situation, and the emotion, to hear others tell it, because they didn't do it, it is poor sportsmanship. Guess Sherman didn't get the we should all act exactly the same way memo...

Another thing that is absolutely hilarious to me is the pretending that "old timers" do about good sportsmanship people that idealised men that INTENTIONALLY tried to MAIM the opponent, and weren't shy about telling them what illegal dirty way they were going to do it by. Players that were lauded for doing anything and everything, including clotheslining the other player, ripping their helmets until the front was in the back, spitting on the ball, players, using cleats to break fingers when a player was on the ground, punching biting and kicking in piles, have their sensibilities offended by a few words. SMH. Either they have forgotten, or they are using revisionist memory. Either way, I'm "old school" or old enough at least, the ONLY difference is that in those days, there was no social media, no "hype" so to speak.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby Futureite » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 pm

"Sherman has been upset with Crabtree since last summer. Both attended Arizona star receiver Larry Fitzgerald’s charity event. While there, Sherman went to shake Crabtree’s hand, and Crabtree tried to start a fight, according to Sherman’s older brother, Branton."

Dude, the same guy also said " Patrick Peterson can't even cover Crabtree" last yr. Notice he said that before this supposed meat up. Regardless, who the hell cares?? You don't go out in public and dis people like that unless you are a
complete chump. Let's call a spade a spade.

I wonder how many people are going to have an issue with him before some people figure it out. Derel Revis, Tom Brady, Roddy White, Michael Crabtree, Patrick Peterson; even an O-lineman from the Redskins threw a blow at him. I mean, this onion is pretty thick. Probably costs $8 or $9 at the grocery store lol.

This guy had one legit holding call last night where he grabbed some receiver's jersey not once but twice, and he goes out of his way in the post game interview to say it wasn't a legit call. The guy owns up to absolutely nothing, blames his own player for White burning him in the playoffs, blames the refs for the 49ers beating them last game . . .Shut. Up. Clown. Just shut the hell up lol. I mean, the market value of a Stanford degree is dropping by the second everytime this guy opens his mouth.
Futureite
Legacy

Postby kalibane » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:19 pm

See Future, this is where you start getting ridiculous and I want to tell you to "shut up clown". Crabtree TORCHED Peterson last year. 2 games... 244 yards .... 4 TDs. Peterson didn't come close to covering Crabtree, he got completely schooled. What Sherman said is aboslutely 100% true.

It's so sad to watch you Niner fans keep trying to put Patrick Peterson up on a pedastel to avoid the fact that Sherman is the best corner in the league. Time to face facts. Peterson is a wonderful corner but Sherman was number one in every conceivable metric they use to measure DB performance with the exception of passes defended (and he still beat Peterson in this stat). Yards per target against, Passer rating against, least targeted lead the league in interceptions. He even had more tackles than Peterson despite being 25 lbs lighter.

Take your two bit sound bite listening, headline reading no analysis having rear back to the niners boards and lick your wounds until you're able to find some perspective. Crabtree decided to start a fued at a black tie charity event of all places and now he's paying for it. Was it the most mature thing in the world? Nope... but you and half the world are turning this into something it's not just because you don't like who his targets are... namely your team.
kalibane
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:26 pm

LOL. Conveniently ignore Crab spouting off before the game? Check. Say Sherman blamed his team mates after White TD? Lie. Keep it going, you are on a roll. Why don't you pay attention to ALL of the factors for a change, instead of the partial truths, partial beliefs and your own made up rules of society. Brady talked trash, told him to come see him when he beat him, talked trash in the media BEFORE the game IN the press, nothing not a peep, certainly don't remember you coming on here with some sort of diatribe about it. Crab talks trash at a CHARITY function, then trash IN the MEDIA BEFORE the game, and your panties get in a bunch because Sherman responded? Why of COURSE you do, strange to me that just a tiny little while ago YOU were saying pretty much the SAME thing about him, here on this board, but because Sherman has a national stage you have a problem with it. Per YOU Crab didn't even MATTER and NOW you are up in arms?

Yeah, um, whatever dude. I personally don't like it, not the way I played or handled myself, difference is, I can handle people being different, and do NOT expect everyone to be a pc watered down version of themselves for MY benefit. You want cliche after cliche, that's fine, maybe just quit watching Sherman, or Kap, or Crabtree or any number of other players in the NFL. Maybe stick with watching classic NFL networks, oops that doesn't work either. Might I recommend a thrilling match of cricket instead. This HAS been going on for DECADES, just because it is/was guys you like on your team, or players that ended up in the HOF doesn't mean it wasn't happening. It was, you just choose to "hate" Sherman because of the jersey he wears.

Hate him, hate Seattle, hate the fans, hate the Seahawks, doesn't matter one bit to any of us. This is probably the WRONG place to continue to come to express that view.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Just a little more info... is strange that Williams declines to set the record straight, even to clear his "brothers" name, about any disrespect shown by Crabtree.

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_249 ... rity-event
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby monkey » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:49 am

Futureite wrote:

. . .Shut. Up. Clown. Just shut the hell up lol.

Ironically, that's EXACTLY how I feel after reading so many of your posts!

I don't want Sherman to EVER shut up!!I hope he keeps talking about the weak play of Crabtree, (it is weak) and how Kaepernick chokes against Seattle (he does).
Sherman made the play of the game, if not the season, he can say all he wants to say.
And if people want to shove a mic in his face in the heat of the moment and then feign outrage over what he says, then it is THEY WHO HAVE THE PROBLEM!!!
The fake anger over NOTHING is ridiculous. No one was harmed in ANY way by what he said. Why does it matter???
Haters just shut up already, you got nothing. You got absolutely nothing.
You mad bro? Richard Sherman is better at life than you.
monkey
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:43 am

For chrissakes Future, if your so offended by Sherm maybe football's not your game ... and for sure boxing never was! Do yourself a favor and never google Muhammad Ali ... you just might faint and hurt yourself.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:05 am

Hey Future
NEEEEENEEERNEEENERBBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGH! LMAO.

Kaps a running back, a really good one but one again he has proven he is a "MEDIOCRE" QB. Crabtree is a "VERY MEDIOCRE" receiver. He lost my respect as a man when he raped that girl. Smith lost my respect when he gang banged, was involved in a shooting, and parked on a tree on the morning of practice.

And you want to disrespect Sherman for calling out a punk who tarnished a black tie charity event by challenging him to fight. Calling out a punk underachieving rapist. Sorry troll we're not buying what you're selling.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby kalibane » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 am

c_hawkbob wrote:For chrissakes Future, if your so offended by Sherm maybe football's not your game ... and for sure boxing never was! Do yourself a favor and never google Muhammad Ali ... you just might faint and hurt yourself.

It's almost trite to bring up Ali anymore but seriously people need to think about that. Ali is arguably the single most beloved sports figure in American History and he went far far far beyond anything Sherman has done.

The fake outrage movement is completely out of control.
kalibane
Legacy

Postby MackStrongIsMyHero » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:21 pm

I loved coming into work this morning. They all know I'm a Seahawks' fan, and I did I hear, "congratulations" or "Good luck in the Superbowl"? No. All I heard was Sherman and that entire defense are thugs and I'm pulling for the Broncos!" The hate is palpable around here, and I love it! Let the haters hate, I say. Sherman wasn't tested often (which, like burrton said, means mad respect, so Crabtree can go pound sand), but he delivered the way a champion does when he was put to it. The media backlash is just despicable, but par for the course this day in age. Regardless, Sherman can keep it up; a man's got to be himself.
MackStrongIsMyHero
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Just a little follow up on my last post. I have to ask, is there anyone on this board ( and by that I also mean the "missing" Future) that when a brother or a friend who is "like" a brother, wouldn't allow themselves into this should their "brother" need backup? I am only asking because personally, IF my "brother" hadn't done the things claimed, I would ha e been calling the networks MYSELF to clear his name. In this instance that isn't what Williams did, and it seems odd to me. Their is almost NOTHING I wouldn't do for a close friend or family member, unless they laid the foundation, in which case I wouldn't lie to cover it up, I definitely would "keep quiet" which is EXACTLY what Williams chose to do..
HumanCockroach
Legacy

Postby Distant Relative » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Distant Relative
Legacy

Postby rottweiler » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:10 pm

HumanCockroach wrote:
rottweiler wrote:I love what Erin Andrews herself has to say about that postgame interview right here:

LOL, Erin Andrews..... straight up thug as well...... LMAO.... It IS nice however that she understands the situation, and the emotion, to hear others tell it, because they didn't do it, it is poor sportsmanship. Guess Sherman didn't get the we should all act exactly the same way memo...

Yup yup yup, homeslice:

She a straight-up, stone-cold thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug, mane.

Even a frick'n Bronco fan gots ta want some uh dat honey right there.

Bet she gots some suh-WEET home brew.

Bet she gots a supa freaky bag uh tricks, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILCNAln_7Z4

God bless us all: ain't nuttin' but nuttin' but straight-up, stone-cold real here in Hawkville.
rottweiler
Legacy

Postby HumanCockroach » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Well, that is how THUGS roll Rott, and it is obvious that she has no respect for herself or others, you can tell how much of a THUG she is, simply by looking at her, right? Um, it's obvious she is an embarrassment to society, um, she definitely is a gang member, LMFAO.
HumanCockroach
Legacy

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks Forum