What about Russ?

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: What about Russ?

Postby Hawk Sista » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:45 am

To be clear:

A) RW is my guy. I'm a GIANT loyal fan. Have been and continue to be.
B) I've maintained that his significant injuries are chief amongst his issues this season followed closely by the line. The anemic rushing game was the result of these 2 factors + major loss & injury to our stable.
C) I do think players change and grow into their fame and positions in life. That RW is more famous (which is so time consuming) is to be expected. (This is Sherm's challenge as well as others).
D) I'm saying don't blame the woman for planting s*** on him/into him. He's a grown-up and if she is changing him, that is on him - not some bewitching woman.
E) there is a change in how he presents himself. It is subtle. To me, I'm concerned as I hear threads of humble bragging and accountability avoidance. I hope I'm wrong &/or I hope he shifts.

To paint any of my comments as blaming RWs performance, this loss, or greater peril on personal life issues is misreading me. That said, I often say this to my colleagues..."if we are doing everything, we aren't doing anything."
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:46 am

I saw this after your one SB win. Wilson was immediately taken out a day later by the jay-Z Beyonce crowd. next thing ya know he was dumping his blond wife and he probably had an arranged marriage set up by the rap crowd.
Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby Anthony » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Rambo2014 wrote:I saw this after your one SB win. Wilson was immediately taken out a day later by the jay-Z Beyonce crowd. next thing ya know he was dumping his blond wife and he probably had an arranged marriage set up by the rap crowd.

Please provide proof his personal life is getting in the way? You can't so stop making crap up
Anthony
Legacy

Postby Anthony » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Hawk Sista wrote:To be clear:

A) RW is my guy. I'm a GIANT loyal fan. Have been and continue to be.
B) I've maintained that his significant injuries are chief amongst his issues this season followed closely by the line. The anemic rushing game was the result of these 2 factors + major loss & injury to our stable.
C) I do think players change and grow into their fame and positions in life. That RW is more famous (which is so time consuming) is to be expected. (This is Sherm's challenge as well as others).
D) I'm saying don't blame the woman for planting s*** on him/into him. He's a grown-up and if she is changing him, that is on him - not some bewitching woman.
E) there is a change in how he presents himself. It is subtle. To me, I'm concerned as I hear threads of humble bragging and accountability avoidance. I hope I'm wrong &/or I hope he shifts.

To paint any of my comments as blaming RWs performance, this loss, or greater peril on personal life issues is misreading me. That said, I often say this to my colleagues..."if we are doing everything, we aren't doing anything."

Okay so one time he does not say that's on me and he has changed. Could not be he is sending a message to others he is not going to continue to take all the blame, could not be anyone of a number of things. I just think it is really pathetic to jump the gun based on one interview. We know he is still going to the children's hospital, we know he was being worked on every 1-2 hours to get treatment so he could play, sure does not seem like he has changed much, More seems like he was playing injured most of the year behind a horrible oline. But hey what do I know it is more fun for some to make up how his personal life is the issue than believe the facts of the injuries. The tabloid mentality. Me if and when there is facts to support this fiction maybe I will believe but until then and since there is none I will go with the facts, injuries and oline
Anthony
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:35 am

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fut ... li=BBnba9I
Ouch
Its ridiculous to say its no factor when this kind of stuff is going on. Hopefully it pisses Russ off bad enough to make sure it never can happen again.
You cant make this bizarre story up folks.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby obiken » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:52 am

b
Last edited by obiken on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
obiken
Legacy

Postby obiken » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:52 am

Please provide proof his personal life is getting in the way? You can't so stop making crap up

Does Rambo even have a personal life??? :)
obiken
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:39 am

Anthony wrote:Please provide proof his personal life is getting in the way? You can't so stop making crap up

Just making an accurate observation buddy boy!
Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Hawktawk wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/future-sent-falcons-jerseys-to-son-after-win-over-seahawks/ar-AAlWukc?li=BBnba9I
Ouch
Its ridiculous to say its no factor when this kind of stuff is going on. Hopefully it pisses Russ off bad enough to make sure it never can happen again.

It is really frustrating when adults use kids to get back at each other. This is clearly a jab at RW and Ciara's relationship and 'future, jr.' Is caught up in the middle. Not only does the kid have to grow up with a stupid name but he's going to have to deal with this stuff his whole life. Hopefully RW and Ciara handle it the right way, let him wear the jersey if he wants and keep him out of the middle of their issues with his dad.
mykc14
Legacy

Postby Anthony » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Rambo2014 wrote:
Just making an accurate observation buddy boy!

okay what observation proved his personal life is getting int he way? Again none your observations are not proof, so again stop making crap up.
Anthony
Legacy

Postby Anthony » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Hawktawk wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/future-sent-falcons-jerseys-to-son-after-win-over-seahawks/ar-AAlWukc?li=BBnba9I
Ouch

it might be for Ciara but till Rw shows some signs of it bothering him or more importantly affecting his play then again no proof just speculation.
Anthony
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Old but Slow wrote:Oh, sorry, I stumbled in here looking for a sports forum and didn't realize you had a gossip column going. I'll just be going, wrong room.

Like that old Monty Python sketch.
This is the argument room. The football discussion room is down the hall.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Old but Slow wrote:Oh, sorry, I stumbled in here looking for a sports forum and didn't realize you had a gossip column going. I'll just be going, wrong room.

I laughed out loud, ObS! :lol: :lol:
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Poor Russell Wilson...... Now being used as "Props" for needy wife constant need for attention.....

https://twitter.com/ciara/status/830462112937844737
savvyman
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:16 pm

savvyman wrote:Poor Russell Wilson...... Now being used as "Props" for needy wife constant need for attention.....

https://twitter.com/ciara/status/830462112937844737

Really? Just a married couple having fun. Your bias and continued attempt to make RWs personal life look like it is a major distraction come through once again. The only thing I thought when I saw that was, "dang, pregnant Ciara's got some moves!"
mykc14
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:34 am

mykc14 wrote:

Really? Just a married couple having fun. Your bias and continued attempt to make RWs personal life look like it is a major distraction come through once again. The only thing I thought when I saw that was, "dang, pregnant Ciara's got some moves!"

I won't bother addressing the stupidity of your 'Insightful comments" about me.

I will address your stupid assessment on your opinion: "The only thing I thought when I saw that was, "dang, pregnant Ciara's got some moves"

Yes I am sure any qualified obstetrician would be approving that Pregnant of a woman to be leaping in the air and landing on a couch - putting so much at risk - for a silly "everyone look at me" video.
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 am

They are a glamour couple now, absolutely no doubt. Some of their antics seem cringe worthy to the point of being over the top embarrassing. Russ looks buzzed sometimes which never used to be him.
.I don't care what goes on in his personal life as long as Russ progresses but I really didn't see that last year, even when he was healthy late in the season.
He made some bold statements post season about how hes going to seize super bowl 52 and so we will see if it happens.

Or if he at least does everything in his power to try including proper preparation and getting enough rest.
He wont get there being out on the town late at a blackjack table with his woman chatting on twitter a day or 2 before critical games such as the one vs AZ that cost Seattle the 2 seed and a home game in the divisional round.
Instead they were on the road at Atlanta with 2 sleazeball rappers who already rode Russes bike before he got it taunting him from the opposing sidelines.

There are a ton of distractions for him to manage. He has to regain the shark eyes of an assassin and I haven't seen it lately.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:17 pm

savvyman wrote:
I won't bother addressing the stupidity of your 'Insightful comments" about me.

I will address your stupid assessment on your opinion: "The only thing I thought when I saw that was, "dang, pregnant Ciara's got some moves"

Yes I am sure any qualified obstetrician would be approving that Pregnant of a woman to be leaping in the air and landing on a couch - putting so much at risk - for a silly "everyone look at me" video.

Thanks for not addressing the 'stupidity' of my 'insightful comments,' lol. You have been pushing this since he began negotiating his contract, trying to make connections that don't exist. This is a perfect example of you creating much adu about nothing. At the beginning of the 2015 season, right after he signed his new contract, you had this long post about how right you were about all the off field distractions hurting his game, then he has an amazing 2nd half to the season and nothing. He has a down year this year and it's all because of the off field distractions. We couldn't ask for a better leader of our team and you can't stop mentioning all of these supposed distractions. It's a clear agenda that you have been pushing. I agree this isn't that insightful because it is so obvious.

I like you as a poster and think you add a lot to the forum, but it's hard to take anything you say about RWs personal life seriously when you post stuff like this. A 1min instagram post in the off-season, come on.

I personally don't imagine her jumping on the coach posed any risk. My buddy's wife a labor and delivery nurse agrees. Again probably not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.
mykc14
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Hawktawk wrote:.I don't care what goes on in his personal life as long as Russ progresses but I really didn't see that last year, even when he was healthy late in the season.
He made some bold statements post season about how hes going to seize super bowl 52 and so we will see if it happens.

Or if he at least does everything in his power to try including proper preparation and getting enough rest.

There are a ton of distractions for him to manage. He has to regain the shark eyes of an assassin and I haven't seen it lately.

Again where are all of these reports that he is spending any less time preparing? Obviously he has more going on outside of football now but that doesn't mean he is preparing any less. When he was injured he was getting up every few hours to rehab his knee. He easily could have just taken a few weeks off to let it heal and nobody would have questioned him. When he has a decent OLine and I start to hear that he isn't the first one in and last to leave everyday and then starts to regress there might be something to this off the field distraction narrative but right now it is grasping at straws.
mykc14
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Poor Russell - Been demoted - got even less time as useful "Prop Boy" in the wife "please everyone pay attention to me" next video......

https://twitter.com/ciara/status/832372986988556288
savvyman
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:09 pm

What do you expect Russ to do in a music video?
He's not a singer, dancer, or other musical entertainer, so do you want from him?
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:21 pm

It's not like he's been having her in his recent workout tweets either.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Hawktawk » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Good point Bob. I like seeing workout tweets and team related tweets a lot better than goofy social stuff or basketball arena stuff.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:38 am

c_hawkbob wrote:It's not like he's been having her in his recent workout tweets either.

Yea, that'd be like John Lennon bringing Yoko with him to the Beatles' recording sessions.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:26 am

RiverDog wrote:Yea, that'd be like John Lennon bringing Yoko with him to the Beatles' recording sessions.

Aren't you the guy that's always going on about apples and oranges?

That one's apples and bicycles.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:56 am

c_hawkbob wrote:Aren't you the guy that's always going on about apples and oranges?

That one's apples and bicycles.

The comparison is completely valid, as in oranges vs. oranges. They're all squeezes.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:16 pm

Last year were week at the OL and went and drafted OL help. All major problems go away this year when we one more time draft for OL help.

Then RW will be able to function properly and have control over his game again and GOD and he will take care of his family.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:41 pm

LOL - -- Poor Russell............

https://twitter.com/ciara/status/835333354845171713
savvyman
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Please Russell - Would You Quit Embarrassing yourself and coach your wife on not being such a needy, attention ____________

https://twitter.com/ciara/status/839188332793864192
savvyman
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:20 am

Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby savvyman » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:30 am

savvyman wrote:His Wife - She by all public indicators is a very high maintenance energy consuming type of woman.

Here is the drama that she has introduced to Rusell's life:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/05/ciara-russell-wilson-future-threat-violence/

Yesterday there were two of her former boyfriends - the excellent type of gangster rappers who make ideal partners - were on the sidelines of the Atlanta Falcons - refer to the link above for one of them earlier involvement with Russell:

http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/01/future-atlanta-falcons-russell-wilson-seahawks-bow-wow

For those who have not experienced - these type of women will drain every ounce of energy out of your body. So this is my thesis has to why Russell was not Russell this past season.

For those in the peanut gallery who continue to try to challenge my one of a kind original thesis or insights or forecast on so many different subjects or topics - Once again I am proven to be 100% accurate - Just how many times have I been 100% right about so many different things??? - - below is a link for those simple minds who need to see thoughts from a more "Establishment Source" for it to be credible in their minds......

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/7/14845546/ciara-russell-wilson-family-photo-questions-human-centipede
savvyman
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:40 am

I think they are making more of the picture than it is.
It's simply an "artistic" portrait of the upcoming family.

Will Russell be different than his first few years? Of course. Everyone evolves in different ways.
Will his priorities change? Of course. Everyones priority changes when you have a family and mature.
Will it affect his play? Maybe but nobody knows. Some players thrive on it and focus more and others are distracted.

What we do know is he needs better players around him to play like he did in 2012 and 2013.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:43 am

savvyman wrote:

For those in the peanut gallery who continue to try to challenge my one of a kind original thesis or insights or forecast on so many different subjects or topics - Once again I am proven to be 100% accurate - Just how many times have I been 100% right about so many different things??? - - below is a link for those simple minds who need to see thoughts from a more "Establishment Source" for it to be credible in their minds......

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/7/14845546/ciara-russell-wilson-family-photo-questions-human-centipede

I can't think of any time you've actually been proven right. If you want the credit you so desperately crave you are going to have to offer some proof (links to your 'original insights' and then some links to some actual proof, not a random article about how weird a picture is. We all know the picture is weird the article doesn't prove anything). Until that happens you will just be like the rest of us, a normal poster (if not a tad full of yourself and possibly verging on trollish posts about RW's personal life) on an extremely well put together football fan site.
mykc14
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum