Sherm being shopped.

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Sherm being shopped.

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Lets see, a contented Richard Sherman or one with a chip on his shoulder? Richard Sherman with a chip on his shoulder for sure, but, what if that "chip" is directed at the coaching staff and/or front office?

Sherm has been given more leeway by our F/O than he would have been given by just about any other team. But, when he directed his vocal out bursts at the coaching staff the team asked him to dial it back a bit, slow his roll so to speak, keep his criticism "in house". I didn't believe the reports that Sherm was so angry that he has demanded to be traded. Now I am not so sure. I mean, should a team even want to keep a player who is not happy??

I don't want Richard to play for anyone else, heck, I AGREE with his assessment of Darrell Bevell. I am disgusted that Pete can't seem to realize that Bevell is and has been a CANCER on this team since he showed up from Minnesota. Our offense was productive in spite of Bevell certainly not because of his idiotic play calling.

That fact that Pete would rather allow his "love" of Bevell to ruin the chemistry of the team than make a change at OC.

I hope cooler heads prevail, but I have been nervous about Pete not seeming to learn from the mistake he has made by hanging on to Bevell.
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:00 pm

I guess this thread can now die a happy ending.

And LOL at fans being armchair OC's.

Nobody is ever satisfied. Well, the Hawks have made the playoffs 5 years in a row with Bevell at OC.

Guess what?

He's still here.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Largent80 wrote:I guess this thread can now die a happy ending.

And LOL at fans being armchair OC's.

Nobody is ever satisfied. Well, the Hawks have made the playoffs 5 years in a row with Bevell at OC.

Guess what?

He's still here.

And we've only won a single Super Bowl when we should have had 2 in a row.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Seahawks4Ever wrote:Lets see, a contented Richard Sherman or one with a chip on his shoulder? Richard Sherman with a chip on his shoulder for sure, but, what if that "chip" is directed at the coaching staff and/or front office?

Sherm has been given more leeway by our F/O than he would have been given by just about any other team. But, when he directed his vocal out bursts at the coaching staff the team asked him to dial it back a bit, slow his roll so to speak, keep his criticism "in house". I didn't believe the reports that Sherm was so angry that he has demanded to be traded. Now I am not so sure. I mean, should a team even want to keep a player who is not happy??

I don't want Richard to play for anyone else, heck, I AGREE with his assessment of Darrell Bevell. I am disgusted that Pete can't seem to realize that Bevell is and has been a CANCER on this team since he showed up from Minnesota. Our offense was productive in spite of Bevell certainly not because of his idiotic play calling.

That fact that Pete would rather allow his "love" of Bevell to ruin the chemistry of the team than make a change at OC.

I hope cooler heads prevail, but I have been nervous about Pete not seeming to learn from the mistake he has made by hanging on to Bevell.

I would want a Sherman who has a chip on his shoulder against other teams because nobody offered a first round pick for him.
That would be ideal.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum