OT: Toledo Indians

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

OT: Toledo Indians

Postby mykc14 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Hey, just thought I would share with you guys (and sis) that I am now the head coach of the Toledo High football team (I actually have been for about 5 months). We open our season this Friday in Tacoma. If you are looking for a High School team to root for might as well root for a fellow Hawk-Shackers!! One thing I like about our small community of Hawks fans in the Shack is that we get to share life's ups and downs. This is something that I've been working towards for awhile and am pretty excited about and I wanted to share with you all. I haven't been able to post much and probably won't for most of the season, but I check like in with the Shack everyday. Most of the time what I would say has already been said (we really have a ton of knowledgeable posters) and there's no need to repeat. Anyways, Go Hawks!! And if your flipping through the sports page looking at High School scores, Go Indians!
mykc14
Legacy

Re: OT: Toledo Indians

Postby RiverDog » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:04 am

mykc14 wrote:Hey, just thought I would share with you guys (and sis) that I am now the head coach of the Toledo High football team (I actually have been for about 5 months). We open our season this Friday in Tacoma. If you are looking for a High School team to root for might as well root for a fellow Hawk-Shackers!! One thing I like about our small community of Hawks fans in the Shack is that we get to share life's ups and downs. This is something that I've been working towards for awhile and am pretty excited about and I wanted to share with you all. I haven't been able to post much and probably won't for most of the season, but I check like in with the Shack everyday. Most of the time what I would say has already been said (we really have a ton of knowledgeable posters) and there's no need to repeat. Anyways, Go Hawks!! And if your flipping through the sports page looking at High School scores, Go Indians!

You have my support! Too bad that I'm a long ways from Toledo or else I might just show up at one of your games. But I will follow your team's progress as you have suggested.

Speaking for myself, I would like to see you weigh in more often on various subjects not limited to Seahawk football as I find you a very informed and articulate poster, but I think we all understand how much time you have to devote to an endeavor such as coaching a high school football team.

Best of luck!

RD
RiverDog
Legacy

Re: OT: Toledo Indians

Postby mykc14 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:25 am

RiverDog wrote:You have my support! Too bad that I'm a long ways from Toledo or else I might just show up at one of your games. But I will follow your team's progress as you have suggested.

Speaking for myself, I would like to see you weigh in more often on various subjects not limited to Seahawk football as I find you a very informed and articulate poster, but I think we all understand how much time you have to devote to an endeavor such as coaching a high school football team.

Best of luck!

RD

Thanks Dog, I would really like to post more, but like you said I am pretty busy some with football but most with family. My 3 kids (7,5,4) keep me on my toes and are a blast, but health/drug issues with parents/in-laws really keep me strapped for time. Luckily we've got a great group of posters here who post most of what I would have posted anyway! I'll let you know if we ever find ourselves playing a team in your neck of the woods!
mykc14
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum