Question: Streaming Live Football

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Question: Streaming Live Football

Postby RiverDog » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:47 am

I'm currently watching Ravens-Jags on my Microsoft Surface 3. The quality of the picture is much better than the first time I watched a live stream of an NFL game. The only problem is that the audio is a good 3 seconds or so ahead of the video, otherwise it's great.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can stream college and NFL games besides this one that's free from Yahoo for this contest? I only need to watch it on my tablet for the first 6-8 weeks or so of the season as I like to spend my early autumn outdoors. I want to have my cake and eat it, too. Since I'd only be watching football in this manner for the first part of the season, I don't want to pay a couple hundred bucks for the service.
RiverDog
Legacy

Re: Question: Streaming Live Football

Postby Oly » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 am

Are you looking only for legal streams? On a related note, how comfortable are you with your browser add-ons' ability to block 30 pop-ups that come on these sites?

If the answers are "no" and "very", you can try myfeed2all.eu at your own risk. (Note, from people I hear use the site--not myself, of course--the risk to Windows machines that fail to handle the pop-ups/who-knows-what-else are greater than those who run Macs or use Chromebooks.)
Oly
Legacy

Re: Question: Streaming Live Football

Postby burrrton » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:28 pm

A man of your means should just throw money at the problem.
burrrton
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum