September road games under Carroll

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

September road games under Carroll

Postby Irish Greg 2.0 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:50 am

UGLY.

We are 2-10. Both wins came in our SB winning season, 2013 (at Carolina, at Houston).

I know Positive Pete likes to preach this "its how you finish" crap, but starting out with multiple losses in September does not set you up well for getting HFA, and we all know the only real chance we have to get to the Big Dance again is earning HFA.
Irish Greg 2.0
Legacy

Re: September road games under Carroll

Postby Largent80 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:03 am

At least this game is 1 pm Pacific. Getting Blow-inski off the line is going to help.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:05 am

Irish Greg 2.0 wrote:UGLY.

We are 2-10. Both wins came in our SB winning season, 2013 (at Carolina, at Houston).

I know Positive Pete likes to preach this "its how you finish" crap, but starting out with multiple losses in September does not set you up well for getting HFA, and we all know the only real chance we have to get to the Big Dance again is earning HFA.

10-4..meaning I agree, not relative to a w/l record. Lately it seems that we're always drawing the Rams road game in September.

One of if not the best Chuck Knox Seahawks team was in '86, having beaten the eventual SB champs Giants and finished strong as hell winning 3 or our last 4, including beating the snot out of the eventual AFC champs Denver Broncos, and ended up 10-6 but lost a tiebreaker and were home for the playoffs. Tell that to Pete the next time he utters something to the effect that it's not how you start, it's how you finish.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby curmudgeon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:35 pm

It's only Sucktember. We're going to the Super Bowl!!!...... :lol:
curmudgeon
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum