Spot on analysis...

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Spot on analysis...

Postby Irish Greg 2.0 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:49 am

Irish Greg 2.0
Legacy

Re: Spot on analysis...

Postby NorthHawk » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:08 am

Wilson is one of the most creative QBs in the game and it shows in the 2 minute or hurry up offense where he has to make quick decisions often when rolling out.
I don't buy at all the height argument as he's shown to be very good in the pocket provided it maintains its integrity, something we haven't seen for a few years, now.

As it is, the writer is probably right and rolling out or moving the pocket are 2 of the answers, but better overall OL play is the key as the run game would provide more things for the Defense to defend.
Maybe they will be better when moving the pocket as well and I hope they are considering these 2 changes.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Re: Spot on analysis...

Postby Zorn76 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 pm

It's discouraging offensively because our opponents know what's coming the majority of the time. There's very little imagination to what we do. Darrell called a decent game last week, but that's the exception and not the rule since he's been here.

I still think we can reach 10-11 wins, but even if we do, I'd love for some major changes to come on the coaching staff.

Dreams are fun.
Zorn76
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum