Russell Wilson's Accuracy Issues

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Russell Wilson's Accuracy Issues

Postby Hawktawk » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:19 am

The first pick was on Wilson. Some credit must go to the DB who jumped the route and flashed in front of Graham too late for Jimmy to react in any way. The second one was all on Jimmy.

Oh well It was Russ's most crisp impressive game in a long time with mostly laser accurate decisive throws and excellent scrambling when forced to take off. His TD going in headfirst standing up and taking the big shot punctuated with the un Russell F bomb was the cherry on top.
I feel good about Wilson, real good.

He better be good, Fisher isn't coaching the Rams anymore.
Hawktawk
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:31 am

He was pretty accurate when he shook my hand backstage at the NFL Network Studios.

Largent80
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:01 am

Hawktawk wrote:The first pick was on Wilson. Some credit must go to the DB who jumped the route and flashed in front of Graham too late for Jimmy to react in any way. The second one was all on Jimmy.

Oh well It was Russ's most crisp impressive game in a long time with mostly laser accurate decisive throws and excellent scrambling when forced to take off. His TD going in headfirst standing up and taking the big shot punctuated with the un Russell F bomb was the cherry on top.
I feel good about Wilson, real good.

He better be good, Fisher isn't coaching the Rams anymore.

RW had one throw that was one of the best throws I've ever seen in the NFL. The one with Prich coming across the middle. Hit him right in stride with the defender in his hip pocket. That throw was REAL IMPRESSIVE. He had other good throws but that one just really stands out in my mind.

I think he's much more accurate when he puts the throws on a line.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby Vegaseahawk » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:05 am

Hawk Sista wrote:how are you, Vegaseahawk? I can't imagine it is business as usual for you right now. For any of us really.... I hope you are ok

Thanks for asking Sis. I am finishing a week of work at Mandalay Bay. I left the property at 5 pm & was at home in bed when it happened. I do work in the entertainment industry & had run camera at that venue before. Several of my friends were at the gig working on the rigging crew. Their lead, George, took charge of his crew when the shooting started & they all took action to help the injured to safety, stop bleeding, etc., exposing themselves to gunfire. It was a war zone. These men & women are heroes, as well as all of the first responders, police, emt's, who put themselves in harm's way. My daughters lost 2 friends that night & have several more hospitalized. It has been a very strange week here.
Vegaseahawk
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Man, Vegas........... I am so sorry to read how personally connected you are to this attack. Nobody should ever have to endure that kind of fear and mayhem. I'm sending love your way, friend...to you and those you love.
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Wow, thoughts a prayers Vegas, especially to your daughters.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Vegaseahawk » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Thanks for the kind words peeps. I know all my other shack brethren feel the same way as Bob & Sis, so please don't post. I don't want to hijack this thread.
Vegaseahawk
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum