Our Season is over.

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Our Season is over.

Postby obiken » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 am

I know its Obi doom, but to win the LTrophy, you have to run the ball and stop the run. I love RW and the Defense, but our Running game sucks. 16 carries 5 yards, not happening guys. Its time to deep six Lacy, and Rawls my guy, is not much better. Unless we find some blocking in a hurry we are going to be so one dimensional its puke.
obiken
Legacy

Re: Our Season is over.

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Ken, care to retract that statement after today's trade? I know I am very glad John Schneider has got his "mojo" back and making those brilliant moves that were the hallmark of his first few years as Seahawk G.M.

Usually I eat my crow with whine but there is nothing to whine about this trade so I am eating my crow straight!
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Re: Our Season is over.

Postby c_hawkbob » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Seahawks4Ever wrote:Ken, care to retract that statement after today's trade? I know I am very glad John Schneider has got his "mojo" back and making those brilliant moves that were the hallmark of his first few years as Seahawk G.M.

Usually I eat my crow with whine but there is nothing to whine about this trade so I am eating my crow straight!

Oh he did, and did so nicely ... in the other thread of this same name (this was a duplicate thread).
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum