Kris Richard

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Kris Richard

Postby Hawkstar » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 am

I never hear his name mentioned as the media gushes over the Legion of Boom, but Coach Richard has done a remarkable job in preparing this unit to play. Losing starters and dealing with some larger than life personalities can't be easy. Certainly an abundance of talented players helps, but the group comes out ready to go and plays at a high level every week.

I'm not sure what the coaching progression looks like from Secondary Coach, but I hope he continues to play a role on our Defensive staff. Kudos to Kris Richard!
Hawkstar
Legacy

Re: Kris Richard

Postby c_hawkbob » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:28 am

I'll second that!
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Oly » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:35 am

No joke. I didn't even know that he was the coach! Certainly, the position coach of the most dominant unit in football (and not just DBs, I mean any positional unit on either side of the ball) should be getting some positive attention from the press.
Oly
Legacy

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:49 am

This guy is the silent killa! I have always liked him. Happy that the media knows nothing about him so far. I want him to stay here next year as well!
Eaglehawk
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:11 pm

No kidding. Having players ready to play in the event of injury and not losing any production after the 2 starters on one side aren't playing is huge.
As I said in another thread, I would seriously consider leaving Maxwell in as the starter - unless he gets exposed in some manner then put Thurmond or Browner back in.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum