Russell Wilson is different, and the rest of the league..

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Russell Wilson is different, and the rest of the league..

Postby Anthony » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:27 pm

Russell Wilson is different, and the rest of the league should be wary

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/11/1/16580124/nfl-seahawks-russell-wilson-is-the-seahawks
Anthony
Legacy

Re: Russell Wilson is different, and the rest of the league.

Postby The POPE » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:16 pm

judging by the # of responses to your praise Russel thread, looks like the forum members are just a little tired of you constant praise Russell posts.

just sayin,,,,,,,

The Pope
The POPE
Legacy

Postby Seahawks4Ever » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:46 pm

:o :o Poop, er Pop, er poppie, oh well, something tells me that you can't just resist "feeding" a troll, much to the chagrin of your fellow posers, er poster.

I have to wonder though, did you bother to actually read the article or did you just peruse the title?? I can understand your response if that's all you did because it was rather misleading. I saw nothing in it to justify the remarks "the rest of the league should be wary". It read more like the "Idiots Guide" to Russell Wilson's career. I can understand why Tony posted the link, he loves the guy and believe he is infallible. What I can't understand, after it was more than apparent the thread was being ignored, you decided to give it the "breath of life"?
Seahawks4Ever
Legacy

Postby The POPE » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Nope..didn't bother reading the article. Oops my bad, just trying to get this trolling thing down. Trolling just isn't easy when ones moniker is The Pope. Maybe I'll pray for some divine guidance with this trolling thing
The POPE
Legacy

Postby The POPE » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Nope..didn't bother reading the article. Oops my bad, just trying to get this trolling thing down. Trolling just isn't easy when ones moniker is The Pope. Maybe I'll pray for some divine guidance with this trolling thing
The POPE
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum