Lynch POS

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Lynch POS

Postby Rambo2014 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Not many words to describe your ol RB Lynch standing for the Mexican anthem and sittin for ours. No respect. yeah we lost but not for long.
Rambo2014
Legacy

Re: Lynch POS

Postby Aseahawkfan » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Didn't realize Lynch was so dumb. Mexican cops are far more brutal than American cops. Mexico is a very racist nation against people of African descent and have a very small population because of it. Unreal how dumb some of these people are doing the kneeling. People should at least stay consistent. I can see standing in Canada, but not Mexico. That shows an ignorance of history that deserves bashing.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 am

You are a POS for calling someone else a POS plus posting it here where it isn't even relevant.

Nice 7 burger your team of "50 burgers" put up.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the loss, and after tonight you will be in your proper place, looking up at the Seahawk a** from below.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:08 am

Aseahawkfan wrote:Didn't realize Lynch was so dumb. Mexican cops are far more brutal than American cops. Mexico is a very racist nation against people of African descent and have a very small population because of it. Unreal how dumb some of these people are doing the kneeling. People should at least stay consistent. I can see standing in Canada, but not Mexico. That shows an ignorance of history that deserves bashing.

Lynch ain't alone. If nearly a third of young Americans can't even find the Pacific Ocean on a map, how do you expect them to know the first thing about world history?
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:25 am

Aseahawkfan wrote:Didn't realize Lynch was so dumb. Mexican cops are far more brutal than American cops. Mexico is a very racist nation against people of African descent and have a very small population because of it. Unreal how dumb some of these people are doing the kneeling. People should at least stay consistent. I can see standing in Canada, but not Mexico. That shows an ignorance of history that deserves bashing.

Not even sure why he's sitting now. Sit for our anthem, stand for Mexico's? He has really hurt whatever message he is trying to send about cops. By this action, it is obvious that his beef is with the anthem and not any social issues.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:26 am

Largent80 wrote:You are a POS for calling someone else a POS ....

Wow, what irony ths is...
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:44 am

I think it's a little different in bringing domestic issues outside the home.
What his hosts in Mexico do is none of his business, but what happens at home does.
That's what I read into it.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby ShackMod » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:02 am

Rambo2014 wrote:Not many words to describe your ol RB Lynch standing for the Mexican anthem and sittin for ours. No respect. yeah we lost but not for long.

Hey Rambo.. are you ok? You doing well?
ShackMod
Site Admin

Postby Aseahawkfan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:09 pm

NorthHawk wrote:I think it's a little different in bringing domestic issues outside the home.
What his hosts in Mexico do is none of his business, but what happens at home does.
That's what I read into it.

Still dumb. Mexico is well known for corrupt police that do worse than American police with impunity. It's why most of these guys get ignored. Lynch stands for the anthem of a nation that makes America look like Mother Theresa. And Kaepernick doesn't vote while taking a knee. Bunch of hypocrites and fake civil rights protesters.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby NorthHawk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:39 pm

So what? It's about him thinking American society can do better.
He's has no gripe against Mexicans, so why protest them? That's up to the Mexican people to do as they see fit.
NorthHawk
Legacy

Postby Aseahawkfan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:55 pm

NorthHawk wrote:So what? It's about him thinking American society can do better.
He's has no gripe against Mexicans, so why protest them? That's up to the Mexican people to do as they see fit.

Why protest Mexican cops brutalizing people worse than American cops when you're kneeling to protest police brutality? That means he cares nothing about how cops treat their people in Mexico. It makes you look stupid. You're protesting police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem of your country, then you stand for the national anthem of a nation whose cops brutalize their people worse, and you think that's just fine? Really?

They're stacking bodies in Mexico because of police corruption and association with the drug cartels. One town voted some 18 year old girl into the office of sheriff because no one older wanted the job due to the level of police of corruption. She quit after a few months from death threats. And you're saying "So what?" You basically condone stupidity and hypocrisy. Good to know.

Marshawn is stupid, pure and simple.

Athlete hypocrisy is why this whole kneeling thing has been a turnoff. They aren't raising awareness or asking America to do better. They're just making themselves look more and more stupid.
Aseahawkfan
Legacy

Postby Rambo2014 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm

I am doing perfect all, glad you are concerned about my welfare!

Cooking beans and drinkin beer and waiting to watch the Falcons neuter the Seahawks

Rams lost bad but only once, for the Hawks this is a start of a 2-5 run

TONIGHT

FALCONS 38

SEA 9

TAKE THAT TO THE BANK
Rambo2014
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 pm

7 points....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Largent80
Legacy

Postby The POPE » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:25 pm

I was disappointed to see Lynch leave, But not anymore. He has shown his true colors this year. Took the man out of the ghetto when he came to Seattle and at least he was semi-controlled. Man returns to ghetto and stupidity takes an even deeper hold. Damm glad I never bought 24 jersey.
The POPE
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum