Seahawks-Jax Game Thread

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Re: Seahawks-Jax Game Thread

Postby RiverDog » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:06 pm

We'd better start rooting for Philly. Last I saw they were up by 3. If the Rams win, next Sunday will be anticlimactic.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Anyone know what the injury to Wright was. He was walking off the field hope it's not serious.
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby The POPE » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Brady.[/quote]
It was most likely Brady all along, but our D is doing everything they can to make the case for Bortles
The POPE
Legacy

Postby burrrton » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:18 pm

That's game. This team is a joke.

"YES! HERE WE GO- LET'S GET A STOP!"

*Blake fcking Bortles proceeds to shove the ball up our @sses*

"Ok, we'll get you next year, just you wait..."
burrrton
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:39 pm

How do they miss that call??? Come on!!
mykc14
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Why are we such babies when we lose? Hopefully nobody is suspended next week. This whole game was terribly officiated... really bad..
mykc14
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:46 pm

NFL officiating has outdone themselves at making terrible calls
Largent80
Legacy

Postby curmudgeon » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Any question that the "fix" needed to be applied?.......
curmudgeon
Legacy

Postby The POPE » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Totally ashamed of this team and the events at the end of the game. 3 int’s, poor defensive play, head up the ass syndrome. Take your loss and move on. This team doesn’t deserve playoffs. Even if the Rams lose and the hawks win out and take the division this definitely leaves a major brown streak on an already dirty pair of shorts
The POPE
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:55 pm

That game was as ugly as it gets
Largent80
Legacy

Postby politicalfootball » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:56 pm

We had two big chances to win one when we went for it on 4th down (refs missing the penalty) and the 3rd down and 11 yards they converted.

We still can be 11 - 5 going into the playoffs. Presuming the Falcons fade
politicalfootball
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:12 pm

That was an ugly finish to the game. We all can be ashamed of that crap! Pete has no control over these yahoos and Richard called just as bad a game as Bevel did. RW needs to take a long cold hard look in his mirror and start answering some questions about why he can't do the following:

1. Start fast in a game. His 4th quarter stats are great but his first 3 quarters are for crap!
2. What's his problem with consistency in his play. Why is he great one week and then can't hit a wide open receiver down the field in the next game (unless it is the fourth quarter of course).
3. He's the leader of this team and needs to get a handle on Ifedi and straighten his crap out.

All the leadership of this team need to have a players only meeting and figure out their discipline issues.
idhawkman
Legacy

Postby mykc14 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:15 pm

The POPE wrote:Totally ashamed of this team and the events at the end of the game. 3 int’s, poor defensive play, head up the ass syndrome. Take your loss and move on. This team doesn’t deserve playoffs. Even if the Rams lose and the hawks win out and take the division this definitely leaves a major brown streak on an already dirty pair of shorts

I don’t know how any other team ‘deserves’ to go to the playoffs more than the Hawks... I don’t think I would feel like this season somehow had a ‘brown streak’ if the Hawks Seahawks miraculously end up winning the whole dang thing...
mykc14
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Stay classy Jacksonville. I saw some very poor sportsmanship on their part long before the end of the game. And the officials let it all happen. There is no way with 8 guys on field that they don't see it. They only see what they want to see.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Stay classy Jacksonville. I saw some very poor sportsmanship on their part long before the end of the game. And the officials let it all happen. There is no way with 8 guys on field that they don't see it. They only see what they want to see.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Largent80 wrote:Stay classy Jacksonville. I saw some very poor sportsmanship on their part long before the end of the game. And the officials let it all happen. There is no way with 8 guys on field that they don't see it. They only see what they want to see.

Horse pucky. There's no excuse for our behavior at the end of that game. Life's not fair, get used to it!
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:07 pm

idhawkman wrote:That was an ugly finish to the game. We all can be ashamed of that crap! Pete has no control over these yahoos

That's been my biggest criticism of Pete since the day he was hired. He lets the inmates run the asylum, which is why his USC program was so corrupt.

Don't get me wrong, Pete's a great football coach, perhaps one of the best defensive minds in the history of the game and directly responsible for the best football in the history of this franchise. But he sucks as a manager.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby The POPE » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:27 pm

[/quote]

I don’t know how any other team ‘deserves’ to go to the playoffs more than the Hawks... I don’t think I would feel like this season somehow had a ‘brown streak’ if the Hawks Seahawks miraculously end up winning the whole dang thing...[/quote]

When the Hawks find a way to stop the BS like what happened at the end of the game and just play ball they will move up my deserving list. They are grown men, act like it. Until that time it is simply my humble opinion that they don’t deserve a playoff appearance. Some of them need to grow the F*CK up and Pete needs to handle this, even if it means benching a few People.
The POPE
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:30 am

RiverDog wrote:
Horse pucky. life's not fair, get used to it!

What are you even talking about?

I watched and RE-WATCHED the entire game, and the officials chose to ignore so many fouls on the Jags (including the 4th down obvious holding call) that you can't count them on all of our fingers. What does your quote have to do with football? An official has one job and they botched it just like Walsh can make a field goal.
Largent80
Legacy

Postby Hawk Sista » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:13 am

We played a VERY good team in their house & lost. Yes, RW was not great, but they have the #1 D and the #1 running game this season & we were w/in a TD. I was upset, don’t get me wrong. We didn’t have Cliff, Kam, Sherm, Bobby or KJ. That’s 5 pro-bowlers gone against the best rushing attack in the league. Chill; we still control our destiny. If we win out, we win the west.
Hawk Sista
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:53 am

Largent80 wrote:What are you even talking about?

I watched and RE-WATCHED the entire game, and the officials chose to ignore so many fouls on the Jags (including the 4th down obvious holding call) that you can't count them on all of our fingers. What does your quote have to do with football? An official has one job and they botched it just like Walsh can make a field goal.

All you are doing is making excuses for our loss, trying to rationalize our problems by attributing them to something that we cannot control. That's what the "life's not fair" remark was about. You're acting as if you are some grade schooler complaining that the reason he got poor grades is because his teacher doesn't like him. The refs didn't cause Russell to throw those 3 picks or Walsh to miss what should have been an automatic 3 points. Our defense gave up over 400 yards for the 2nd week in a row. Those things had a lot more to do with our loss than anything the refs did or didn't do.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby Largent80 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Incorrect, yet again. You choose to ignore the refereeing and dirty play of Jax. "life's not fair"....really???? lifes not fair applies to a football game how? Because officials can't do their jobs? Had a guy LOOKING right at the 4th down play and didn't call the most obvious holding/tripping call as explained by a rule book?

That one? Thats not fair?...You are right.
Largent80
Legacy

Previous

Return to Seahawks Forum