Who is our Bluto?

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Who is our Bluto?

Postby The POPE » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:20 am

Who is our Bluto? Who is going to step up and inspire the team?
The hawks need a little inspiration.
Is it time to bring Bluto in?

Fill in the characters with a player of your choosing.
I started it off with a few selections of my own.
If you have never seen Animal House, you might want to familiarize yourself with the characters/movie before joining in. It came out before some on this forum were born.

https://youtu.be/q7vtWB4owdE

Dean Wormer = Roger Goodell
Bluto =
Otter =
Boon=
Pinto =
Flounder = Cable
D-day =
Hoover =
Stork = Bevel
The POPE
Legacy

Re: Who is our Bluto?

Postby RiverDog » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:26 am

Ahh, Animal House, and John Belushi's rendition of the loveable Bluto:

"Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Perhaps we should have gotten into a food fight with the Rams. We sure didn't fare very well playing football against them.
RiverDog
Legacy

Re: Who is our Bluto?

Postby Hawktawk » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:38 am

I read an article today that was entitled "thank you". The Hawks don't lose like this and hadn't in 71 games. Green bay and Atlanta last year were the only loss of the Wilson era by more than 10 points until Sunday.

It was sad sad display but it reminds us of the greatness of this era when younger fans feel extra games every year are their birthright. When fans always expect to have a chance in every game.

I remember in 94 The 9ers were getting blown out at home by Cunningham and the Eagles. Young had been yanked after multiple turnovers and was dropping f bombs in Seifert's ear.
The media proclaimed them done. A few months later they hoisted a lombardi and Young threw 6 TD passes. Just sayin good team get blown out sometimes except Seattle for about 6 years.

I dont think its that situation now and it will take a mini miracle to get in. I never pick us to lose but I expect Dallas and Zeke to put them out of their misery by a couple of scores and quite frankly that might be the best long term outcome for this franchise.

But thanks. Everyone has been Bluto for 6 years...
Hawktawk
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum