Do ya got a Dog?

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Do ya got a Dog?

Postby Largent80 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:24 am

I do....River....JK.

I mean in the playoffs.

Mines easy...The Big Easy. I had a friend from a different message board "Asylum Guido" who is one of the coolest dudes Iv'e never met.

I live close to NOLA so Geaux Saints !!!!!

Who Dat!!!
Largent80
Legacy

Re: Do ya got a Dog?

Postby c_hawkbob » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:49 am

I've been to a couple games in Tennessee and I really like the fans and the atmosphere if not the team as much. I'll be rooting for them but don't expect them to get past Foxborough.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Don't have a dog in this fight, L80.

I like the Eagles as a team, but who can root for a team whose fan base once pelted Santa Claus with snowballs?

I suppose if I had to pick one, I'd choose the Vikings. I actually went to the Saints-Vikings game on the MNF opener this year on my return trip from Green Bay. They've never won a Lombardi, and they have a chance to do it in their own stadium this year.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby c_hawkbob » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:54 pm

RiverDog wrote:Don't have a dog in this fight, L80.

I like the Eagles as a team, but who can root for a team whose fan base once pelted Santa Claus with snowballs?

I suppose if I had to pick one, I'd choose the Vikings. I actually went to the Saints-Vikings game on the MNF opener this year on my return trip from Green Bay. They've never won a Lombardi, and they have a chance to do it in their own stadium this year.

Won't root for Minnihaha after the poison pill. Just won't.
c_hawkbob
Legacy

Postby Agent 86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:56 pm

c_hawkbob wrote:Won't root for Minnihaha after the poison pill. Just won't.

Lol, love it!......remind me never to do anything to make you hold a grudge against me CBob :D

Going into the playoffs, I had Atlanta as my darkhorse. The old "gotta go through bad playoff experiences to make it to the top" thing. Well they beat the Rams so they are still alive, and are a road favourite against the #1 seeded team (yeah I know, no Wentz). I kinda find myself rooting for them now since they knocked the Rams off. Dan Quinn has lived through 2 of the worst possible Super Bowl losses in the past 3 years, I'm rooting for him to get it this year.
Agent 86
Legacy

Postby RiverDog » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Agent 86 wrote:Lol, love it!......remind me never to do anything to make you hold a grudge against me CBob :D

Going into the playoffs, I had Atlanta as my darkhorse. The old "gotta go through bad playoff experiences to make it to the top" thing. Well they beat the Rams so they are still alive, and are a road favourite against the #1 seeded team (yeah I know, no Wentz). I kinda find myself rooting for them now since they knocked the Rams off. Dan Quinn has lived through 2 of the worst possible Super Bowl losses in the past 3 years, I'm rooting for him to get it this year.

I wonder how many times that has happened, a #1 seed being the underdog to the #6 seed.
RiverDog
Legacy

Postby idhawkman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Way way back I rooted for the Vikes to win the Super Bowl, (all 4 times). I told Alan Page at the Marine Barracks in Kiev that I would never root for the Vikes again since as he put it, they were always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

But then I know they never had a single player kneel this season and I really want to root for them for that reason. I'm really confused..... :cry:
idhawkman
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum