Jeremy Lane

Official Seahawks Forum, for the 12th man, by the 12th man.

Jeremy Lane

Postby yoder » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:09 pm

This guy deserves his own thread. He stepped up yesterday, big time. Sorry that Cruz was injured (concussion and knee I believe), but that one armed body slam was ridiculous. We have depth folks, we have depth.
yoder
Site Admin

Re: Jeremy Lane

Postby 4XPIPS » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Jeremy Lane is a generic Version of Earl Thomas... IMO

you know when you got the grocery store and they have Oreo's on the shelf.. and right next to is the Safeway version of Oreo's... same stuff but not as good.

That is how I see Lane, he is quick and isn't afraid to lay the wood. Cover's ground fast like Earl, but Earl has a far superior instinct for the ball. Goodness our DB's off the charts!
4XPIPS
Legacy

Re: Jeremy Lane

Postby Zorn76 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:20 pm

I think Cruz's own hops and momentum contributed just as much - if not more - to his concussion, but your point about Lane in general is well taken.

The networks tried in vain to sell the football public that our secondary was "decimated" once Browner and Thurmond were out, while completely ignoring that Maxwell & Lane had played well for us last year in near identical circumstances. The collective talent on that side of the ball makes up for any weaknesses we may have.
Zorn76
Legacy

Return to Seahawks Forum